Monday, January 01, 2007

Strange Days

New years day has been fairly odd.

Well, first off, I ended up staying up 'til 11am. I mean, I got hooked on watching Food Channel Marathon (it was Jamie Oliver's Great Italian Escape), as well as Much More Music's top 50 guilty pleasures, featuring such gems as Snow's Informer, Foreigner's I Wanna Know What Love Is, and Sisqo's Thong Song. Both show're soo awesome!

And then, when those marathons finished, I got hooked on watching the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory movie (like, the last 3/4). And lemme tell you, that movie is flippin' TRIPPY at 7am lacking sleep... although, I got hella pissed at the fact that the great glass elevator had friggin' rockets and junk.

And THEN, I ended up watching the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. And I've gotta say, that movie was AMAZING! I mean, it might be the whole lack-of-sleep thing, but that whole Bailey part was so touching! I mean, that whole "the pants already worked it's magic on me" line, I cried!

Oh, and you know, that whole America stripping down to her skivvies didn't hurt either... heheh... cool...

After pants movie, realized it was 11am, and went to bed. Then I woke up at 4pm, ate some leftover Sashimi, and... hmmm, what else did I do... watch tv, listen to music, surf youtube... you know, basically wasting my day again. Way to start the new year, eh guys?

Now it's midnight, after watching like 2hrs of south park and simpsons. Now I'm gonna spend the next hour or so ripping my cd's that I found at my place. And watch more cartoons. How great...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home