Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone!

And to start off, how abouts a live version of the greatest hallow-christmas musical ever!



Yeah, this guy is freakin' awesome. Great vids imo, haha...

***

It's Christmas, but, as per the usual, it doesn't really FEEL like Christmas, you know? It's just not the same as when you were a kid. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I despise the holiday; it just feels different now. Especially since I've moved out, being w/o family, it doesn't really feel like the holidays. Still worth it though, heheh...

Actually, I distinctly remember a few days ago in my apartment, I was thinking about how excited I was to go off to the family party, see my cousins, wonder what my presents were, finally opening a bunch of them at midnight, seeing what's left to open in the morning... basically, I LOVED Christmas and everything about it. But then, I thought about how I felt about Christmas nowadays, and the best word I found to describe it is "indifference." I don't hate Christmas like some other people, but I don't particularly look forward to the day either.

Oh, but what I do look forward to, which does not have a set date, is the snow. I love that wintery wonderland stuff. Kinda making me think I should eventually move away from Vancouver, get that white stuff every year... but I digress... actually, I think I made my point already. Heheh.

***

Flaunting is annoying. Dangling the carrot right in front of my face without even knowing... or maybe was known and on purpose? I don't know. Not like it matters, it's all the same in the end. Stupid cheese-fairies... no, not cheese-fairies, more like, blood furies... man, I play too much Heroes V...

***

Speaking of Heroes V, I'm friggin PISSED! I'm playing the inferno campaign, and I was gunning straight for the ultimate (which makes instant gating, which is NICE), but nooooo, right at level 20, I had a choice between destructive magic, sorcery, resourcefulness and magic resistance... stupid lack of dark magic! Gaahhhh, so annoying... now, that being said, SOOO AWESOME. Although I'm finding the Cultist to be too easy so far. I'm sure it picks up later on though, from what I've heard...

Apologies to all of those who have no clue as to what I was talking about up there. Heheh.

***

I really wanna see that old Christmas musical we did, what, THREE YEARS AGO?! Wow... that's just... wow... but anyways, my point is, I wanna see my solo again, see how good I really was, and not that I'm just remembering it better than I actually did. And, you know, seeing the uber-cheese of the rest of the play, haha...

Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the waaaayyyy... IT'S CHRISTMAS!

***

I feel like learning a Christmas song. As in, like, on the guitar. I think the only one I kinda know (knew?) is God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. And I only learned that one because it had crazy weird chords, lol...

***

Anyways, I don't wanna drag this post out any longer. So merry christmas to all, and to all a good eve! uh... night!

Heh...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

usually when you post, I just sorta mouse-scroll down all the way to the end of the post to see the length. After assessing the length, I debate on how much to read and/or read it at all. But as I was scrolling, I noticed HOMM5, and so I am here, commenting on the only part I read.

Cultist was a joke, and so was the first level. Just wait till you finish "the cultist" and you'll land yourself with the elves. The very last campaign, I thought, was damn hard. Some of the levels that is, unless the bugs fixed them.

2:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home