Sunday, December 17, 2006

Repeat

I was writing a post around 3am, and then the comp crashed. So, you guys got spared the dumb stuff, heheh.

It's now twenty past 4am. I've got an exam on monday. I'm still not in exam mode... haven't been all month... marks reflect this? Definately...

Argyle is a diamond pattern of two colours. Or something. I always thought it was a material, like Kashmir, or whatever. Heheh. Wait, is kashmir a material?? Goodness...

It's strange. I guess technically I'm in a funk, but I'm not particularly depressed. Or rather, I don't feel particularly "sad"... hard to explain I guess. Alls I know is that it's 4:30am, and I don't feel like sleeping yet. And I've got an exam on monday. Strange.

Ohhhh, maybe it has something to do w/ the Canucks being awesome. Heheh. I can definately say that if the Canucks are sucking, I'd probably be more depressed...

I guess what I'm trying to say, is, I've come to find, I may never know, my changing mind, is it friend or foe? Etc. etc. I'm a dink.

I just tried to look for my old CD's. Instead I found my grandpa's old snooker trophy. I didn't know we had it. I felt that odd wave-of-anxiety feeling, then sadness, then was completely numb. As is my usual defense, I guess.

I've kinda felt numb for quite a while, actually. Definately over the first couple months of school. And when I thought things going cool, one turn for the worse after another. Horrible September, not-so-great October. November picked up w/ the moving out, but I still never had the right mindset I don't think. December w/ exams, was so completely messed up.

I wanna feel again. Although, I'm afraid nobody can handle, as I'm way too far into the extremes, as I've mentioned before on this blog. Have someone I feel I can really open up to, opens the floodgates, the flood never recedes, they freak out, I blow up and do the whole "enid" thing (for those BNL fans out there), and I become numb again. Okay, so this isn't like a regular occurrence (and I do tend to exaggerate), but you get the picture.

I like not being at home. I always have. Not having family stress kicks so much ass. Maybe that's a reason why I like staying up so late, nobody bothers me due to everyone being asleep. Perhaps if I'd have actually had some privacy over the past decade and a half (i.e., my room either being a hallway or non-existant), I wouldn't mind staying at home so much. But, alas, not the case.

Too much of heaven, can always bring you down. Heaven, the killer makes no sound...

I don't know why I just quoted Eiffel 65 of all things... I mean, it's not like we're still talking about money, that's right, and too much of heaven... c'mon my friend!

Well, let me tell you what it's all about. It's called money dependence today. And people just keep on going on, looking at the dollar bill, and nothing else around them. No love, no friendship, nothing else - just the dollar bill, going on into their pockets, and into their bank accounts... wa wa wa wa wa...

Wow, writing out lyrics from memory is kinda relaxing. I mean, it's quite wrong, but whatever...

You know what? That was fun. Lets continue writing random lyrics to songs that pop into my head...

Everyone keeps asking what's it all about... I used to be so certain, now I can't figure out, just what is the attraction, I only feel the pain... there's nothing left to reason, and only you to blame... will it ever change?

Cause that some sheep, surrey bo peep, flying first class from new york city to blackstreet, what you know about me, now I fwoop wo fwoop wo say, now I flam for a she, sportin' by my shortie, that's a me, icy gleam and pinky diamond ring, we bees the baddest click up on this scene. Aint you gettin' bored with these fates eh bored, our show's improved, no doubt, I'm a diggity soul. Please excuse if I come across rude, that's just me, and that's how a players gotta be. Stay kicking Game with a capital G. Extra peoples on my block, I'm as good as could be. Work is born. Making moves never been my thing, so teddy, pass the word to your nBZZTrs in chauncy. I'll be sending a call, I say around three thirty. Queen beeNOOOO DIIGGGITYYY NOO DOUBT BABBBYY!!!

[[[HAHAHA, oh man, it's soooo wrong, but when you're in grade 7, accuracy in lyrics while singing along, not the biggest deal...]]]

I get no towel, but I get up again, so you handin' me a teensy towel! I get no towel, but I get up again, so you handin' me a teensy towel!

Come with me honey I'm the sweet sugar candyman, run like the wind, fly with me to bounty land. Bite me I'm yours, if you're hungry please understand, this is the end of the sweet sugar candyman! [[hahaha!!! man, that's an odd song to pop into my head...]]

Now there is something I must confess, I was happy in loneliness, oh yeah... wait, this is so easy for me... now I'm off in a different spin, outta control and completely into you. So why put the blame on me, when I can put the blame on gravity?

Near a tree by a river there's a hole in the ground, where an old man of Iran goes around and around. And his mind is a beacon in the veil of the night, for a strange kinda fashion there's a wrong and a right. He'll never ever fight over you...

Informer! You know me daddy me Snow we ah gon play-a. A licky boom boom down!
Now licky camanama na a padawan. A lick a pawa chu chu my window... something something... people think I'm from jamaica, but I'm born and raised in salobvalovonagaer na na na... hahaha... I don't know what the hell he's saying...

This must be love, 'cause you won't give this up. I know how hard this must be for you (do do / do do / do do / do do). If this is the way that it's gotta be, you won't get no argument from me. You'll leave the band to be a man so time won't pass you by; you'll find a wife and start a life, I hope things turn out right for you.

On a tuesday afternoon, my mom came in my room and said.... YEAH RIGHT LIKE I'M GONNA CONTINUE THAT ONE, hahaha...

We're gonna win... don't wanna be a loser, gonna win... 'cause winnin' really is the only thing... nananananananana goal, and then we're gonna score a few more.... na na na na na na na na na war! You bet your life there's gonna be a fight, yeah we're gonna see it ever wednesday night! Yeah! We're going all the way we're gonna win! Win! We're gonna win...

[[I was gonna do a queen song, but I realized after a few words, just not the same if freddie's not belting it out...]]

Yeah, this is kinda running thin now. Although, I was able to stay up 'til frickin' 6am... stupid hooked on sportsnet news and stupid relaxing blogging... I don't even know what this post was supposed to be about anymore...

Although I do know that there's not many more posts left in '06... HOLY CRAP IT'S ALMOST '07! I mean, most of the nineties are like a decade ago... I feel incredibly old... or, rather, longing for the past... hence the plethora of 90's music I quoted above, lol...

But enough of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home