Thursday, December 21, 2006

Nothing of Interest, or Hidden Messages??

Sorry, more of the former. Heheh.

Stuck at home. Late night stayings up. I spend my day playing Heroes V, spend my evening with a combination of tv, food, and internet. I miss my apartment, but I'm sooo lethargic... so this is how I usually spend my vacation... "relaxing"... stupid everything.

But there's nothing like a little youtube to add a little brevity... or is it levity? I always mix up the two... but yeah, onto the awesome:

Adblock


Now that was awesome...

Post, what is it now, #21? Four more to go. I don't know, is it just me, or is this kinda getting annoying?

[edit] - whoops, forgot to mention. No longer attending Christmas Carol. Kinda sucks, but I understand. Oh well...

2 Comments:

Blogger andrew said...

4 more to go until what?

10:31 p.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

he restricted himself to only 25 posts before christmas, so he has only 4 left till then. I dunno, I found the video very amusing throughout, but never all that hilarious.

11:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home