Saturday, August 13, 2005

So bored...

Lazy Saturday afternoon...didn't feel like going out w/ my sisters walkin' etc, didn't even feel like playing videogames...man, I'm so lethargic that I'm actually too lazy to get up and take a nap...

I so wanna do something, but not having a car at the moment kinda limits my options...well, it most likely limits my ambition more than anything...too lazy to call anyone up...msn, that's okay, but phone? That requires pushing numbers and using my voicebox...too much effort...

Man, I seem too lazy to do anything, and yet not lazy enough to rant on my blog...

Hopefully my parents will get back soon and I can get the car, thus making me be able to do things / make me have enough drive to actually wanna do something...

Heheh, unintention pun right there, "drive"...heheheh, I crack myself up...

Wow, maybe I should go take a nap...I am kinda out of it at the moment...

Well enough of this wallowing in my lethargicism (if that truly is a word), and off to perhaps do something else of equal laziness...

Until next time, I guess...

~> [1 min. later] Wow, my dad just got home, meaning I can actually go out and do something! I mean, potentially, at least, lol...anyways, off I go, hopefully with a renewed sense of vigor!!! CAR!!! Heh...nope, ALLCAPS + "!!!" still doesn't make me feel any less lazy, heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home