Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Well then

Went to UBC today, wasn't able to increase my course limit...so, it seems I've got some choices to make.

So far, I've got Logic (3), Psych (3), and Religion (6). If I take Religion, since there's only like 15 spots left, there's a good chance I'll still be able to get Psych or Logic after Aug. 15th, when everyone's credit limit goes up to 35...but, I could just as easily take Logic and Psych instead of Religion, then have an extra 3 credits for something else...

Or, I could always learn Swedish! YEAH!! Heheh...[knowing that I suck at languages, probably not...]

Or, I could always take a course in Kwantlen! Wooo, Kwantlen!! ...

Anyways, I think I'll probably just stick w/ the religious study thing, gpa booster (hopefully), and get whatever's leftover after in aug...

Until next time, I guess...

[update, 12:23 AM - Man, now I'm seriously considering linguistics...it just seems so interesting, finding out how languages are born, how they work, etc etc...oh, and the psych course is definately out of the window...I mean, taking the same course as my sister is kinda annoying, since either one will end up w/ a better grade, with ridicule to follow...why risk it? Heheh...]

[update, 7:21 AM - Well, I couldn't sleep, so I decided to just watch tv until I register. After a couple of near-collapses around 6, I finally registered at 7. It wasn't as nerveracking as I expected, since I decided around 6:40 that I'll take RELG 205 as my elective, then LING 100 once my extra credits kicks in. If there's any spots left, of course. Anyways, I should be off to bed, gots me some VBS to go to tonight...]

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I concur.

11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

Say you'll perform the entire score of the "HSS Minnow"

That always gets em...

2:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home