Monday, August 01, 2005

Man, what a week...

First off, I've gotta get to sleeping soon, since I've only had avg. 3 hrs / night rest for the past 3 nights, and I've got work tomorrow at 6, meaning I've gotta get up before 5...

Anyways, a quick summary:

Wed: Work, 11 hrs, then Hapkido
Thurs: Work, 12 hrs
Fri: Work, left early, RBF concert (awesomeness!), then to the end of Mike's B-day
Sat: Draft day, lounging, haning out w/ Reuben etc
Sun: Work, 10 hrs, then Shaylene's "party", then Andrew's BBQ/Poker/Burnout3
Mon: Work, 13 hrs, meaning pay = $12.50/hr x2 + 8 hrs stat = $400 in one day

Man, I'm tired...

Anyways, I could go on and on from these things, but I kinda would like to get more than 4 hrs of sleep tonight...loooooong day today...perhaps later I shall flesh the memorable things out...or not, we'll see...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger cs said...

*shock* that's a lot of money dude.

anywho it's me sheena..you up for rock climbing with us on monday? let me know and i'll call you back or contact you one way or another with details. it will probably be around 6ish MAYBE. but nothing's final yet. hear from you soon about it tho i guess!

12:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home