Sunday, August 07, 2005

Girl, you say??

Wow, I barely blog anymore...no time + laziness is a bad combo...

Well, to recap the week, wed. was awesome w/ the hapkido and mark's bday...staying 'til 3am when working at 6am the next day is always "awesome"...uh, thursday I slept from 6 to 11:30 when I got home from work, then I couldn't fall asleep 'til like 4ish (annoying)...friday I stayed right up 'til sunset...sat. I went w/ Kris and Rob all afternoon, w/ Kris buying his xbox etc, then we went to interphase (man, they're freakin' awesome...), moshing was sweet as per usual, afterparty was pretty good too at Jamieson's place...then sunday, today, I worked once again. Wooooo, double time!

Anyways, onto the meat of what I wanted to blog about: A girl.

Yes, a girl. From work. But first I shall start with the background...

You see, at my work, during herring season (may, june), there really wasn't any girls at all. Mostly elderly chinese women, a.k.a. the canning ladies. No eye candy there. But then, once salmon season started up, the Quality Assurance people (i.e. QA's) started working, which besides Clinton and this other guy, are all young attractive females. For some odd reason, heh. Anyways, most were typical "hot" girls, a.k.a. not terribly attractive to me, but some were kinda cute, thus making my job a little less than unbearable. Then, about two weeks ago, this girl started working w/ the canning ladies, on the lines where the cut fish go to get canned...man oh man, long story short, she pretty much made my job a heck of a lot easier.

I cannot begin to explain how incredibly beautiful I find this girl. I mean, I usually try not to stare at beautiful women, but she's just so hauntingly beautiful that I can't help but to let my gaze linger a few moments longer...I can't quite explain it, but man oh man, she's beyond beautiful to me...

Anyways, looks definately aren't everything, but since we're working pretty much all the times we see each other, it's not like we could actually strike up a conversation. The only other time I've really talked to her (besides the whole "when're we getting off today? / uh, I think at 4") was last monday when the line broke down for quite a while. Nothing else to do, so we talked about why the line wasn't moving, small stuff like that. Nothing terribly exciting, except for the fact that I was actually starting to talk to what I'd consider as one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life, so I guess yeah it was kinda exciting to me, lol...

And that's the background...

So what's this all leading up to? Well, today the line broke down again for quite a while, and luckily she was working the same line as me (luck = me always trying to choose the line where she's workin, hehe). For a while, everyone just stood around and such, 'cause we were still technically working and whatever, but after about 45 mins I decided to sit down on the step 'cause I was tired. This girl, after about 2 mins, then taps me on my knee asking me to move down so she could sit as well, "'cause I'm tired" as well...so there I was, sitting next to this incredible beauty, getting all flustered and half embarassed, not know what to do next, so after a couple minutes I couldn't take it and stood up...yes, stood up. I stretched a bit, calmed myself down, paced a few seconds, then sat back down next to her. This is where it gets better:

I then proceed to tap her on the shoulder, and ask what her name is. BREAKTHROUGH!!! Hehe...as in, me breaking outta my comfort zone kinda thing. Anyways, she then gives me this funny look, points to her apron thing w/ her name on it, and says "Susanne Chow". I kinda knew it was Susanne already, since it was written on her apron, but I thought it'd be polite just to ask her directly. Instead I think I just looked kinda silly. Oh well. Anyways, she asks my name, I reply w/ a hearty "Justin", then we start talkin' it up, mostly just small stuff and what not...how we got the job there, how long it takes to get to work, etc...btw, she lives in vancouver, her mom works there, and she's 17. Oh yeah, that's right! The first question she says after asking my name is how old I was, and yes she was shocked to learn that I am 21 (she thought much younger, heh...), then she says she's 17. Once again, a 17/21 yr old situation for me...oh well, I don't mind I guess, hehe...

So what's the point of all this?? Wooooo, actually starting a conversation with a woman I find attractive! Wooooo!!! And it may just be me, but I think that there is a distinct possibility that she could have some of the same feelingness towards me! Woooo!!! Well, it may just be from my euphoria at the time, but man, thinking a girl could possibly like you is a great feeling...WOOOOO!!!

***

Well then, that was kinda long winded, but man it feels good to blog again...whoops, working in less than 8 hours, how nice...time for bed.

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

p.s. - I kinda don't wanna sleep yet, 'tis not even midnight yet, hehe...so I thought I'd try to think of the reasons why I find her attractive. Well, she has these crazy beautiful brown eyes, and man brown eyed asians are beautiful...and her face is just so cute, not to mention her beautiful smile...and yes, the rest of her is quite nice also, although quite a bit skinnier than my previous endeavours (as if that's hard to do, hehe...no wait, that's mean, I take it back...). Her voice isn't as I imagined it would be, but still beautiful nonetheless. Well, that's enough prodding into my mind for one night, I say...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

hehe, i almost had a similar encounter a while back on the skytrain. It's the extremely beautiful (not hot) girls that really get your attention. I won't try to offer any advice becuase that would be pointless.

1:39 a.m.  
Blogger Rohbit said...

You know what I never realized was extremely beatiful, women with dark eyes.

Like almost black...

5:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home