Monday, August 08, 2005

Ouch, it hurts to breathe...

Right now, I'm in quite a bit of pain, my right side hurts like a female canine...typing's a chore...

Was considering not going to rock climbing today, since my side was already started to be sore, but that was only for a few seconds, 'cause I mean c'mon, me miss out on rock climbing?? Not very likely! And although I'm in considerable pain, it was sooooo worth it...

First off, I can't believe how good of a rock climber I am. I mean, I'm not terribly great or anything, but I did seem to show up most of the group (or so I was told, heh...). Heheh, I rocked it during the first hour and a bit, finishing everything with relative ease, I guess...I don't know, I admit it's a pretty good feeling when I was better than most of the at least 6" taller guys...although, with the racing at the end, I was really starting to feel it, and I did flub up my footing a few times, and subsequently lost to Nate and Kyle...

Wait a sec, that sounds like I'm giving excuses...those guys deserved those wins...nm...

Anyways, I think I pushed myself too hard right at the end, 'cause that's when it really started to kill...when you can't take a deep breath without sharp stabbing pains in your side, it's pretty bad...although, I do think I managed to keep myself from expressing said pain during BP afterwards...man, it hurt to laugh, but I just couldn't stop for a while there..."BLEAHHEHA!!! ...did it work??"

And one last thing: I find it quite uncomfortable when beautiful women comment on my "hotness", especially since I know that I have a lack thereof...I mean, yes, it's a nice gesture, but to me it feels more like pity compliments...just kinda uncomfortable.

Anyways, enough of this typing through the pain garbage, time to sleep and hopefully be able to work tomorrow...man, I hope I don't have a hernia or something, heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an apparently re-extroverted introverted extrovert.

[Next Day Update - Well, it seems like it was just a pulled muscle, previously strained then made worse w/ rock climbing...however, today I woke up in less pain than before, then throughout the day I was feelin' better and better...even felt good enough to mosh it up a bit w/ Kieran, which is hilarious 'cause I ended up scraping my elbow quite nicely on the pavement (which surprisingly didn't hurt). Anyways, I'm ralblin' at 1 in the mornin, w/ work the next day...oh well, 2 (or 3?) cokes at Kieran's place ain't helpin much...

...in other news, I've been reading some of my old blog postings from January, and man so much time has passed since then. Funny how I didn't press further into my "------- type" comments, but man it's amazing how much nostalgia can occur in just a few short months...wow, are these the best days of my life??]

2 Comments:

Blogger cs said...

yah exactly or when ppl use words like beautiful or whatever, it's like, 'how should someone react to that'?

3:16 a.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Heheh, my point exactly...uncomfortable, no?? :0)

1:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home