Monday, July 18, 2005

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...

Drove so freakin' much today...but first things first...

Surrey SUCKS!!! I hate the freakin' road system there! Plus, it's too freakin' HUGE! I got some bad directions, took river road instead of highway 10, and I got lost up around north surrey, when I'm supposed to freakin' be in white rock! And when I try to take the little side roads, I get sucked into a freakin highway, making me drive around in a friggin' circle!!! GAAAHH!!!

Anyways, enough surrey talk, driving was fun...heheh, especially the part where I almost drove the wrong way down the freakin' highway...gah, I'm starting again!

Besides the killer driving, today was quite nice...gots me a haircut, but since my cheap-o place is closed on sundays, I went to richmond barber...well worth the extra $5! Then, since I was in Richmond Centre, I walked past the bookstore, and realized that I could actually buy Harry Potter...don't want my sister to fall behind w/ the crowd! (And, uh, me too...u know, when I get a chance to read...and I do kinda wanna read Catch-22 still, it's been like 2 months already...)

Then I went home for a bit, caught half of family guy on ch. 131 (among doing other things), then went to pick up Alan at ubc, then my mom at work, then drove my mom home, then went off to white rock, where all that excitement happened...

So after watching a movie, we all went back to vancouver to some bubble tea (good ol' dragonball on oak and king ed.), hung out, etc etc...then I had to drive some more people home! Haha...alls the way in burnaby, but oh well it was a nice nostalgic trip down my old neck of the woods back when I was at BCIT...man, I miss wandering around the Crystal Mall...8+ different bubble tea shops to freakin' choose from! Hahaha...

Anyways, I've got work in less than 7 hours, so I better at least stop blogging, if not just get off the comp completly...

Until next time, I guess...


[Update, 1:15am - Stupid chatting...stupid commenting on something I shouldn't have commented on...stupid "wrong!" "It'll never work!" -type rebuttals...stupid "makes me feel hugged"...stupid everything...

stupid me...]

[Update, 1:30am - Well then, Undergrads cheered me right up...man, I'm tired...]

3 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

Obviously you didn't learn anything from our feeble attempt to go to Gautam's house before our Osoyoos trip.

5:29 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Hahaha...yeah, I realized I was truly lost in surrey when I saw the same exact hill we drove up trying to find Gautam's house...

12:56 a.m.  
Blogger Gautam said...

psh, richmond dwellers. Surrey must be the easiest city to navigate in. And that's coming from a guy who used to need directions to get on the freakin' highway.

2:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home