Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Minor Clarifications

Well, it has come to my attention that I should expand and clarify that "one last thing" paragraph of the previous post. You see, there is much more backgroud to this than it might seem...

First off, this is not the first time this kinda thing happened to me...I mean, from the highschool Mini-Adam phase (as one example), to my Corporate Jesus Karmacanix / Nightshift days, the whole "c'mon, but you're so hot!" kinda thing happened a few times...and considering I really WAS short, fat, and ugly, I obviously didn't believe them...ah, the low-self-esteem-iness of it all...

So, you can hardly blame me that I felt uncomfortable after hearing those comments.

Now, as for the beautiful part, that was partially because that's who used to say it to me before (the quote/unquote "hot" girls), and partially because I was kinda reciprocating the "compliments", i.e. I'm hot, therefore you're beautiful...thought it'd be funny...

Or, no, wait, I mean because you ARE beautiful...yeah...*shifty eyes*

Anyways, I doubt you'll be reading this anytime soon, so this is all a moot point...

In other news, man it was a strange one at work today...and by strange, I mean crazy awesome! Well, to be more specific, I'm having more and more reason to believe that Susanne might actually be interested in me...I mean, with the whole "hey Justin" *touch my elbow*...*talk talk talk*..."well, I'll see you later" *touch my shoulder*. So I may be a little overanalytical, but I really REALLY think that this means something more...and man, I still find her eerily beautiful...

But, I don't even really know this girl...I guess that's what dating is for, but oh well...don't really wanna jump into anything too quickly, like last time...last time, *shudder*

Anyways, I'm starting to ramble, and I'm dead tired at the moment (didn't even go to hapkido, still "slightly sore"), so I should be gettin' off now...

Until next time, I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

Dating is for suckers. Contrary to popular belief, dating should take place only after u get to know someone. That way the dates are more bearable and you can just "improve" on it. Otherwise, it will yield a series of painfully awkward pauses that scar you and your self esteem FOR LIFE! This again is just an opinion ofcourse, nothing factual whatsoever. FOR LIFE!

9:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home