Sunday, July 17, 2005

More Schizo ramblings...

First and Foremost,


Sure, a little belated, but oh well...HOCKEY'S BACK!!! Well, technically there's the ratification and what not, but close enough!!!

And now for an odd little bit of trivia, here is what really got me engrossed into hockey:

http://nhl.com/onthefly/standings/conf_stand.html

Yeah...it's all about the numbers! Wooo, Canucks!


In other news, I feel like taking you guys through one of my personal fantasies:

Old English-Version Anime Song (You'll know what it is...)

When I think about the first time
I thought I found someone who cared for me
But things were not as they appeared to be

Rainy day man
On your shoulder I cried
When my first brush with love
Left me shaking inside
Rainy day man

Ever since I can remember
Just like a brother you've been strong and true
Always been the one to see me through

Rainy day man
You're much more than a friend
I would give anything
Just to see you again
Rainy day man

Always been the one to see me through

Rainy day man
On your shoulder I cried
When my first brush with love
Left me shaking inside

Rainy day man
You're much more than a friend
I would give anything
Just to see you again

Rainy day man
Rainy day man
Rainy day man
Rainy day man

Oh to be a Rainy Day man...



Friday, went back to work...man, working cutter is boring! Those who know, know...those who don't, I'm basically putting salmon fillets into huge spinning blades for 10 hrs a day now...just gotta keep saying "$12.50 and hour...overtime...$12.50 and hour...overtime"

The whole ordeal about leaving early to get to VBS, then proceeding to not be able to get to vancouver until 6:45 (hour + late) really ticked me off...but more in a frustration kinda way...

VBS was nice, though...wish I didn't do my tequila sunrises that week, then I could've actually done something in the mornings...well, besides schooling troubles, etc...



Speaking of schooling troubles, stupid tuition...it's gonna be freakin $8,000...don't think I could earn that much in the summer...meaning, no laptop/car/moving out for me...crap dangit...

But lets not linger on lack of possessions...



I'm going camping again next week, up to Camp Hope (annual SDA conference thing, which should be good in and of itself). Which made me think...at least this time I'm not gonna be the only guy in the group, with freakin' womens underwear dangling in front of my face...no, it's not as pleasant as it might sound you guys, heh...



Well then, went to Shar's blog recently, thought this'll be interesting to do...










Angel

Congratulations! You scored 74!

You're nice, kind, idealist and good. You watch for others and like to
be helpful, love is the purest form of bliss given to humanity and a
soul is the most important so that it must be well cared. You represent
the light side. The Yang side of nature. Life, light. Your goodness
makes you necessary for cosmic balance. Note that the higher your Score
Range, the more good you are, so, if your score is around 60, you're
perfectly nice but not too different from most people, but yet more
inclined to that side of reality. In the other hand, if your score
reaches one hundred for some reason... gods, maybe you are a real
angel. In a second note, if you're really HIGH in your score, just
remember not to sacrifice too much. You're way too special to go away
in a single burst, so watch yourself and good luck.
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 83% on angeldemon-dots




Link: The Angel or Demon Test written by arkb on Ok Cupid

--> Yes, confirmation that I AM a goody-goody! Or perhaps, the confirmation of my psychological wanting to be a goody-goody...either way, I'm happy I'm a 74 and not completely over the edge!

[Oh, and "mad props" to Shar for my blatant ripping off of the hr tag!]



That's about it...although I feel like I'm forgetting something, being that it's nearly 3am...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home