Thursday, March 03, 2005

Why me no sleep yet??

Well, today was nice...

1) Group project - At school early, 8:30am...went better than expected, plus seeing priscilla outside of class is always a bonus...

2) Foosball - Yes, I caved in and played foosball...saw someone I knew (that actually was around my same playing level), so decided to play...then ended up being okay, and everyone left but this one guy, and we played for nearly an hour straight...that was fun...

3) Focus Group - Went to a focus group thing w/ Kris and Rob, it was actually quite good with good discussions and what not...but the best part by far had to be the amazing amounts of food there, tons of sushi and sandwiches, with cans of pop (only bad thing was the lack of edible desserts, a la non-allergenic desserts). Oh, and getting $20 doesn't hurt either!

4) Anime - Was fun, brought a plate w/ sandwich an sushi leftover from the meeting thing...I think I ate too much...but anyways, watched one ep. tokyo underground, then a few episodes of chobits...which is hilarious, because I downloaded chobits quite a while ago, but only ended up watching the first episode! Hooray for anime club for semi-forcing me to watch anime that I was wanting to watch in the first place! Oh, and on the social side of things, Mandy is actually starting to be kinda attractive, but I'm thinking that's just because I'm able to talk with her easier now...still think Dianne's freakin' beautiful though...I should really force myself to at least talk to her more, as I did before...

5) RPM - Went to RPM with Shar, got bubble tea...reminisced on how the group never goes out anymore, how we never to to RPM, or to play pool, or to anything anymore...probably because less people now or something (i.e. lack of angie, jake, ahmad, etc etc...) or not nice scheduling...oh, the good ol' days of november and december, how I long for those carefree days...heh, rose-coloured glasses are pretty...

6) Toys'R'Us - Went back to school, "studied" i.e. chatted up a bit w/ the guys (haha, Mohsin got sucked in by Goon into talking 'bout religion!), then at about 5:30 went to Toys'R'Us so Mohsin could buy his baby sister a GBA...pretty cool brother, I say...anyways, I went with Mohsin, Goon, Shar, and (crap, what's his name...) uh, Jineed?? Dangit, stupid being late...but anyways, Goon and I played Donkey Konga once again (of course), that was fun...

7) Hanging Out - Came back to school 'round six, "studied" again, talked it up with everyone once again, don't remember exactly what, but it was fun...then people went to class at 7, all but May-Belle who came to Kwantlen today, so we talked for about another hour or so until she had to leave, then shar came from break right when May-belle left, then went back, then I realized me so tired, so I listened to music and put my head down for what I believe was about half an hour (don't know for sure 'cause my phone died), didn't really get to sleep, but it was enough to get me rested to the point of almost-full alertness...

8) Studying! - And finally, what I thought I would be doing all of today, I studied! I actually studied quite nicely, with the writing out of math notes (for tomorrow's midterm GAHH!), and I was actually quite awake and alert, much to my surprise...was actually listening to music while copying down notes, that was cool too...oh right, must remember to bring cd case to be able to switch cd's...then shar came when she done class, and she drove me home...

9?) Home - Haha, I might as well blog about what I did at home...watched tv, finished off my writing out of my math notes for tomorrow's midterm, had a shower, wrote some more notes that I remembered in the shower that I forgot to write out, then decided to check to see if the Interphase concert was on the saturday like it was said before, because May-belle said it was on friday, and lo and behold, it is on friday! DAG NABBIT! That sucks! I can't go now! DAG FREAKIN' NABBIT!!! I was so looking forward to moshing and what not...heheh, then I wanted to blog, because today was quite a long day, but it ended up being a fairly nice day...

Wow, come to think of it, today was more than just nice, it was pretty freakin' awesome! I remember when most days were like this...again with the rose-coloured reminiscing...but really, today really was awesome, even with the lack of study...

Crap, I ended up writing waaay too much...was wanting more sleep (ended up watching tv yesterday, only got 4hrs sleep max)...thought each # would only be like 1-2 words, but then I of course had to expand...stupid me and my wanting to record my awesome day...kinda funny, because I think I'm starting to get a cold (maybe from overfooding? and lack of sleep?)...haha, during today I didn't really realize just how good today really was, I'm assuming because of a lack of sleep...

Gahh, lack of sleep...must sleep now! Is 'bout 1:30 1:40! and I'm probably gonna wake up at around 7:30ish, therefore less than 6 hrs sleep...was hoping for 7! GAHHH!!! But oh well, I need a good sleep, I can wake up a bit later, say 8:30ish, get to school by nine-ish...two hours is good enough to do some practice exercises to make sure I know my stuff, eh? Eh...?? ehhhhhhh, nuts...

Wow, I'm saying "GAHH" a lot recently...maybe because I'm feeli-GAHHHHH!!! NO MORE RAMBLING! MIDTERM TOMORROW! ME BE SLEEP NOW!!!

Heh, until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home