Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Things To Do Before Next Week:

  • Do insanely long and arduous math assignment (stupid graphing!)
  • Study for English Midterm, incl. reading crazy amounts of sh.stories/othello, watch othello, work out problems to given essay topics, etc. etc...
  • Study for Philosophy midterm, go through big list of topics from "study guide" sheet.
  • Do psych group project research, go to meeting, etc etc...
  • Study for Econ quiz (although not terribly important, even if it is work a sizeable chunk of my mark).
  • Get a haircut
  • Go to anime, remind Kris to go, possibly be a man for once and at least ask for info...
  • Watch movie cd Mojda let me borrow, esp. Napoleon Dynamite and Robin Williams.
  • Switch banks to the no-charge CoastCapital thing (although this can wait also)
  • Exercise!!!
  • Start cleaning out garage/my future room (can wait, but hey I might as well put it down too, never hurts to know what you gotta do...)
  • Crap, buy graphing paper for my math assignment! IMPORTANT!!!

There's probably a bunch I missed, but this seems to be the general list...don't wanna go off into a rant, and this seemed like the best way to get what's on my mind without going off on tangents...

So with that, I gotta bunch of schooling I gotta start waking up to! Study study study!!!

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: Hmmm, it was supposed to be numbers, and not this weird flowery thing...wanna sleep, so I'm not gonna figure out a way to fix it tonight...oh well...although, this does make me wanna either change my layout, or just go onto a different blog altogether...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home