Friday, February 25, 2005

That's not good...

Once again, a day that was supposed to be amazing good, with the birthday and the friends and what not, is starting off on the terribly wrong foot...

First things first, I spent hours trying to do a freaking ass stupid math question that was supposed to be rediculously easy, but ended up being rediculously difficult...this was kinda annoying, but nothing to really get worked up about...

Well, after I passed along the othello videos in front of the KSA, I caved in and started to play foosball...lets just say that I did not have a pleasant experience...and as much as I hate to admit it, I did overreact a bit, but only internally, which makes it that much worse...basically, I believe I took something the wrong way, which prompted me to refuse to do something that I should have (all in relation to playing foosball); I think I might have broke some sort of honour code or something, but hey I was feeling kinda low...I always seem to get myself down when I feel excluded...emphasis on "feel", because looking back I think he just wanted to go at it solo...but why the hell should I be banned when he's not doing any better, and never getting anything in, but kicks me out then gets them in, so it's not my fault, so why should I crawl, and he did it himself, and why must I start feeling this way again?!?! IT WAS JUST A JOKE, HE DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING BY IT!!! Or maybe he did...THAT BASTARD!!! ...GAHHH!!! NO!!! EVERYONE SAYS THAT!!! Hrmphghphgh...stupid everything...

Man, I wanted to blow up...but blowing up doesn't seem like the best thing to do right now, displace my anger and what not, 'cause I wanna be happy, 'cause happy is feeling good, and feeling good is good when there's happiness later on at the party!!! Yeah, woohooo, party! Happy birthday Jake Vikki and Emily!!! Whoopie!!! You know what it's gonna be?? AWESOMENESS!!! That's what! Haha...

Ah, repression, calms me down...makes me feel happy...and one day I might blow up at a close friend or family member for no reason! Yay...

Lesson learned: --> "Never Play Foosball When In A Bad Mood"

Who am I kidding, that's not the real lesson I learned...

Real Lesson Learned: --> "Never Play Foosball!!!"

I mean, I suck anyways, and it's not like I'm really friends with the people who play, and I always seem to end up in a bad mood...so what's the point of playing in the first place? I hereby ban myself from foosball, not because I suck, oh no, but because people put me down because I suck, and I don't like getting put down...(well, perhaps if I play with friends who don't mind that I suck, that'll be an exception...).

U know what? I still gotta buy presents! That oughtta get me into a good mood! Hmm, also good mood inducers...perhaps I will get my haircut, even if kris hasn't had his...spiffying up always seems to get me into a good mood! Yeah! Which means, I'm off!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home