Monday, February 28, 2005

Othello SUCKS!

Boo, othello sucks...Macbeth much better..."needs a little salt" haha! good times...

Othello is much too slow, with way too many olde language monologues (waaay too long), and nothing terribly exciting happens until the last half of the play, and even then it's nothing terribly exciting...

I should be studying for my english midterm, 80% based on an essay on othello, in which the topics are given (choose 1/4 on midterm, given 8 before midterm kinda dillio), so I should really be doing all my outlines right now, but I just don't feel it's necessary...I can pull off a decent outline quickly, I hope, and I'm not really having anything insightful right now...pressure of the test usually brings out my best work, or pressure of deadline, etc etc...

What I'm worried about right now is the so called "easy" part of the midterm, doing 2 "identification passages", where a bit of a short story is given, and I'm supposed to say the title, author, and importance to the rest of the play, in one paragraph...I'm worried that I'm a-gonna take-a to long...like I usually do...but only 2 passages, no more than 10mins each! I can't go over, no I can't!

Heh, I'm not even terribly worried about this class...I guess that's the shortcomings of getting that first A, esp. the method of getting it...it's making me be lethargic in everything else in english...

Man, less than 4 hours 'til my midterm...why am I not feeling the pressure?! This sucks, I'm usually completely able to cram everything in a few hours before a test, b/c of the pressure of a deadline and what not, but I'm just not feeling it right now...maybe if I go to school...but then I'm afraid I won't get any work done at all, eh? But oh well, at least I won't be wasting my time by blogging...

Well, technically I could, since there are computers at school...

BAH! I don't seem to wanna get off my comp! Why am I still typing! GAHH!! Gahh....ga...nm...

Hmmm...perhaps I really am anxious about my english midterm...and this blogging is just helping me relax a little...but then that could just be a rationalization of my laziness...so I don't know...

Screw it, I'm going to school, locking myself away in the library or something, gotta get work done...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

p.s. - Wow, I seem to be blogging my brains out over the past few days, eh? Maybe I just got a lot on my mind, heheh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home