Thursday, February 24, 2005

Gahhh...why me no sleeping?!

First of all, before I forget, I should've put "clean out binder" on the list there, which is actually what I did today, along with finishing my math assignment...

And speaking of math assignment, it's 5:30am, and I've pulled a semi-allnighter, lol...I'll probably get a few hours of sleep...however, this sucks, because I thought I could sleep in 'til 11, except I remembered that I have to do a psych lab, preferrably at 10am, and on top of all that, the othello video that I need to watch I'm getting from someone tomorrow at 8:30am, which means that I gotta wake up at 8!!! Gahhh!!!

And u know what's the funniest thing about all this is?? Why I'm freakin blogging instead of going to bed! Stupid needing to check my e-mail!

Oh yes, and another thing I needed to put on my list, buy presents for the birthday peoples! But what to get...g.c.'s for all? sounds good ta me! Haha...I swear, if I had a reliable source of relatively good income, I would probably put a helluva lot more effort into buying gifts...

Speaking of the party, I have still yet to decide if I should have a haircut before it...I'm thinking I should, but I don't know...hmmm, if that someone is coming, I'll probably make the effort for getting a haircut, actually try to look semi-spiffy for once...

Oh, and another thing I wanted to end up doing, rate my professors! I wonder how you'd be able to do that...thought I'd help out in the cause for grading the graders!

And now I'm just writing down anything I can to procrastinate...yes, that's right, procrastinate...from what?? From sleeping! Why the heck am I procrastinating for sleeping! Flippery digits...

Okay, now I'm not even making any sense...flippery digits? What the prac does that even mean?? Prac?? Gahhh...me go sleepy now...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home