Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sacred Monkey! Haha!!!

Stayed up late again reading blogs, and talkin' to David on msn...thought I might as well post an entry...

Anyways, I studied crammed all day for my psych test today, for like over 4 hours or so, had english, then my psych test...

Test was harder than I was expecting, but such are the risks of cramming...can't say I really deserved an easier test...

Haha, David just showed me something hilarious...go to dictionary.com and type in "sacred marriage"...what pops up is freakin hilarious!

Anyways, back to my day, after the test I went back and saw a bunch of people were there, including angela and kris and shar and lucas and bernard! Haha...apparently I was hallucinating, and that there was actually nobody there, but then I commented on that whenever I hallucinate, the people are usually better looking...heh...well anyways, I left my bag there with the guys and went back to the class to see if a certain someone was finished yet...

Well, she wasn't done, so I stood around reading the bulletins, feeling like a dank jank, but whatever, if I ever want anything to happen, I at least have to start talking to her more...so I waited 'til she finished, then she finished, and we started talking...

Test was freakin' hard, then about paper due next week, then about info needed for said paper that she's gonna e-mail, then about other things I can't quite seem to remember (nuts...should remember...but oh well, it was just small talk anyways), oh yes one thing was that shar and angela was here, but she doesn't know angela, then talked about how we do the whole "hey, you!", but we don't really know who that person is, then just continue to talk hoping to pick up their name and what not...then we parted ways and I went back to 3rd floor...

I've gotta say, this whole wanting to be friends first thing is really helping out for me, 'cause if not for my new resolve in just wanting to befriend Priscilla, I actually got the "courage" to wait and talk to her after the test, and that was quite awesome, as well as surprising, on my part.

Oh, and sorry if I weirded anyone out in my last post (i.e. Krystle, this is to you!), but I just wanted to prove my point in that I was liking every girl I ended up talking to, and that it was getting quite annoying, haha...

Anyways, after a while longer at 3rd floor, people started to leave, with only Kris and I left behind...then I suggested we foos, and so we did...then I was glued to the table for about a good hour or so, going on 'til 10:15 or so...that was awesome, haha...anyways, I played most of my games w/ Justin Essars, friend from Engl 1100, and man is he a crazy-ass foosball player! And I mean Adam/Robert/Ali(??) good! All I did in back was pass it up to the guy and he scored most of the goals...also, I've learned that I'm freakin' amazing at passing the ball upfield, but not terribly good any much of anything else...maybe more practice or what not, but that's it...alls I need is a good offensive closer up front and I'm practically set! Just gotta work on my defence...

Oh, one more thing to note, while at home, I saw my old business teacher from McNair on tv, 'cause his son's like a basketball star or something on McMath...that was pretty cool, Ii must say!

Anyways, that be all, don't wanna ramble too much when it's 20 to 2 (am) and I've gots an 8am class, haha...so with that, I say gnite! And don't forget to check the suggestion about dictionary.com! Hopefully you won't fly your hand over your head with an obligatory "zzzooooooommmm!!!"

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home