Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Late Night Lunatic

It's 4:30am...don't know why I'm not asleep...fun night though, shaylene's performance @ the gateway and all that...but moving along, just thought I'd add something to my last posting...

When looking at myself in the mirror tonight, I realized that I haven't truly exercised since I was at BCIT...and I also realized then that this lack of exercise is at least partially responsible for my lowered self-esteem and hence my increased chickening out...and no, not because I look heavier than I used to, it's more about my lethargy...less exercising, less blood pumping to the brain, that sort of thing; Increased Activity = Higher Self-Esteem. Maybe the guys should get running again, or maybe I shouldn't freakin' sleep in and go to watermania once in a while, I mean I only used freakin' 2 tickets so far...I don't know, maybe I'm just missing the being able to work out in the breaks between classes, or at night while watching the canucks game, or in the morning before class starts, or at all...

Then again, maybe I really am that vain...and that the song really was about me, or something...heheh...I hope it's not the looks-wise reason why I'm not liking myself, that'd just be dumb...then again, I have been having my living-on-my-own fantasies again where I live in an apartment with a gym, and I'd be in there like 3 hrs everyday, and choosing the foods I eat, and actually cooking, etc etc...mmm, I'm hungry...gahhh, iz so late...

Man, I'm looking forward to this summer...hooray for ultimate...gotta remember to give Carly a call...

Anyways, less ramble more sleep (or guitar, but whatever)...haha, Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home