Thursday, March 03, 2005

Me so sick...

Me so sick...

Aarrrrgh, this be retyped posting 'cause firefox crashed right before I posted...

Stupid sickness...

Stupid depressing movies...

Stupid sitting on my butt all day...

Stupid charissa on the comp for hours when she know's i'm sick...

Stupid having to wake up early...

Stupid lack of sleeping good...

But not stupid everything...

Today nice...pretty outside...friends always nice...heheh, FIRE!!!, heheh...Mojda drive home, danny's market yummy...

Ug, right, school...stupid freakin' long ass math midterm nobody even finished...

Danged friday show not saturday show...stupid karmacanix saying on friday march 5th...

My chest hurts...like someone jump-kicked me...

Heh, me wanting short blog, so one-liners illusion for me to be short...plus lack wording shortened?

I want to sleep...

Gahh, mom watching flip movie, can't sleep yet...

Haha, bad flip movie too...like horrible mutation of bad teen movie...

Strange day...at first good with ableness to study for midterm, but then stupid long-ass miterm, then fun happenings of friends and such, then beautifulness and danny's market, but then lack of homework doing, except for clearing out e-mail inbox, but then stupid sisters watching survivor and apprentice, glued my butt to couch, then stayed watching owning mahoney, good movie but depressed, then watched monster, not good movie, but christina ricci so cute and lovely, even if gay in movie, but only watched cause stupid sister not letting me homework, then stupid homework done in <10mins...then stupid blogging instead of sleeping...

Heh, me so out of it right now...

Stupid being sick...

'til later then...

--> Me so sick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home