Monday, March 07, 2005

MY LAST POSTING IS MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THIS ONE!!!

It really is, so go read that one! This one's boring! Haha...

Anyways, today is sunday (to me, even though says monday on top), and today I had a group project where we taped a 20/20ish thing for psych...I must say, it was truly a fun experience, and I now see why Angie decided that she wanted to be a director, b/c directing is awesome! [but leads to producing, etc etc...haha]

I was surpised, it took less than 4 hrs to complete the entire filming, which was pretty cool...was actually kinda hoping that it would go on a bit longer, prolong my contact with Ms. Cute Girl...however, I guess it was best to leave as early as possible, as Priscilla had to completely edit the video by tomorrow...

And speaking of Priscilla, oh man is she ever starting to look like the perfect girl for me...the problem is, she could be TOO perfect, for I can't see a girl like her ever being interested in a guy like me...I mean, she could get so much better, so why settle for me?? That being said, oh man I was getting the vibes of potential like crazy all afternoon...I mean, with the whole "hehehe you're so funny!", and the grabbing of the arm when embarrassed and what not...I know this doesn't mean that she likes me, but oh man there's definately potential in my mind...

However, I've felt this way before, and it always ends up being a "Dumb Like That" situation...therefore, I shouldn't get my hopes up...but then again, I haven't fallen head over heels for her yet, so maybe if I act a bit sooner with a quicker rejection, it wouldn't be so bad...assuming there would be an eventual rejection...but I must assume eventual rejection, cause if I don't...but I'm overanalyzing now, so whatever...

As a side note, holy crap I'm friggin fat now! I never even noticed it until I saw it on camera, kinda like last time, but oh man I'm friggin so much heavier than I was this time last year...hmmm, hopefully this would lead to more stringent exercise/diet schedules, especially if and when I get myself a copy of the tape...

Anyways, back to Priscilla, she has to do the editing all before tomorrow, and I told her that if she needs help that she could call me up to help her...which would mean me seeing her again...even beyond that, I'd actually be going to her home...I didn't realize this at first, just wanting to help and what not, but after I realized that I would actually be able to see her again, I realized just how awesome that would actually be...

After the early completion of a seemingly awesome (if corny) 20/20 spoof, coupled with the awesome feeling of potential, I felt on top of the world that afternoon...hmmm, also of note, I ended up taking the car, so the feeling of independence surely helped in my euphoric mood...

As proud and as happy I was for this afternoon, when I got home, I unfortunately ended up doing the usual wasting of my time...let me explain...

Came home, watched daily planet, then daily show (on comedy network, so rerun), then watched Shaolin Soccer (terribly disappointing), then watched mythbusters, then watched Iron Chef America (funny, 'cause challenger couldn't finish all his dishes!), then watched 15/Love (a new show on ytv about a tennis academy for young teens, w/ charlie from pmk as head snooty principal). It was after I watched 15/Love that I realized that I have completely wasted what had started out being an extremely productive day. And then I played the guitar, then had a shower, then watched weather on the news, then went onto the comp thinking I'd be able to get off quickly and get some much needed rest...but then I ranted on sheena's blog, and 2 hours later I'm still ranting, but this time on my blog...

But I need to get to sleep, in the slim chance that Priscilla needs my help to edit, and therefore calls me early to go to her place...and also, if she doesn't end up calling, I'd actually be finally able to watch the freakin' dvd's Mojda gave me!

Speaking of Mojda...rock climbing and what not...that is all, har har har...

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home