Thursday, February 03, 2005

Survey thingy

[From Sheena's blog]

Three Things

[Name 3 schools you went to]
-- Kwantlen
-- BCIT
-- McNair

[Name 3 of your favorite vacations spots]
-- Gibsons / Sunshine Coast
-- Any warm-lake type area w/ camping
-- Uh...Europe?? That was fun...

[Name 3 things in your wallet]
-- Driver's License
-- Debit Cards
-- 6 School ID Cards (3 McNair, 2 BCIT, 1 Kwantlen)

[Name 3 things you always wear]
-- Jacket of some sort (vests are incl.)
-- Underwear
-- Uh...Glasses! Haha...

[Name 3 favorite songs]
(As of right now...usually changes quite a bit)
--Vroom - Dumb Like That
--Savage Garden - To The Moon And Back (b/c I can play on the guitar!! heh...)
--O-Zone - Dragostea Dintai (a.k.a. the Numa Numa Dance Song!!!)

[Name 3 favorite places to shop]
-- Electronic Boutique / Futureshop
-- Old Navy
-- Any grocery (but not now...when I'm able to have my own place and cook my own food and keep all my spices and cool ingredients in a large pantry...heh, culinary freedom is one of my goals...well, freedom from having to cook whatever my mom buys, haha...)

[Name 3 THINGS you love to do]
-- Hanging out with friends
-- Blogging
-- Playing Ultimate / Working Out (of which I have not done in quite some time...)

[[Aside: Wow, didn't put playing video games on there! That means it didn't come to mind very quickly! Awesomeness!!!]]

[Name 3 most valuable things]
-- Hmmm, can't say I'd truley miss anything if I lost it...
-- Since material items are just whatever to me right now...
-- But since I have to answer...uh, GBA?? But not really...

[Name 3 of your fav colours]
-- Green (but not the weird dark green my sis likes)
-- Blue
-- Greys (for shirts...don't really have another fav colour)

[Name 3 foods you love]
-- Sinagang
-- Turkey / Chicken Dinner (mostly for the Mashed Potatoes & Gravy)
-- Pizza...but slightly changed now from a decade ago, my fav. pizza now is ground beef with mushrooms and banana peppers....mmmmm...


[Name 3 recent expenses]
-- Food (soup) from the food court @ lansdowne
-- Calzone thing from Danny's Market
-- As of tomorrow, Buffy Season 6 DVDs!!!

[Name 3 of your fav cartoon/fictional
characters]
-- Nits from Undergrads
-- Taran Wanderer from the Chronicles of Prydain
-- The 2005 NHL Season...what, it counts, it's fictional!

[Name 3 goals in 2005]
-- Become more motivated in my studies
-- Get a good-paying and/or career-related job, esp. in the summer!
-- I'd have to agree w/ Sheena: "spiritual growth (hopefully the occurrence of this would carry on to strengthening relationships and such)"

[Name 3 plans for next weekend]
-- Go to church
-- Start & Finish my Ethics paper
-- Uh...work out or something? I should go swimming...

[3 people in your mind right now]
-- Sheena (since I took this survey from her blog...)
-- Vicky (since she's sitting right next to me in the comp lab...)
-- Chris Walters and Grace from KSA (man, they're actually an item now! Seems like an odd couple...but hey I'm happy for them both, esp. Walters!)

[3 things you're going to do in an hour]
-- Probably go home
-- Go to the bathroom
-- Uh...oh crap, I gotta study! I've got a midterm tomorrow at 8am!!! Dag nabbit...

[3 words/phrases you like to use a lot]
-- SCHAWING!!!
-- Haha, lol, uh...
-- That's cool / Nice / Awesomeness

[3 things you didn't like last year]
-- Completely wasting the summer away
-- Not having a room to call my own (still having quams about it right now too...)
-- Being blinded by infatuation

[3 things friends do to u very often]
-- Make me feel included
-- Make me feel excluded (although completely unintentionally, I'm sure...)
-- Uh...happy happy joy joy??

[3 things u do when you're sad]
-- Blog (unless I'm super depressed, then I don't feel like bothering...but then I don't really feel like bothering to do anything...)
-- Distract myself somehow, be it either w/ friends, school, video games, or TV...
-- Pray

[3 things you do when you're happy]
-- Become all hyper
-- Become more active (maybe work out / go outside more than I usually would)
-- Sing to music / Guitar it up / etc...(but alone...w/ people, this counts as being hyper, haha...)

And that's the quiz! I liked this one, not too long but not too short, and without any terribly difficult questions to answer to boot!

Until next time, I guess...

--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home