Friday, February 18, 2005

Man...

Been in kind of a slump lately...I don't know, from the consecutive allnighters, to the NHL cancellation, to the car breaking down, to my rediculus sleeping habits, everything just seems to be getting me down now...

Completely wasted my entire day, from the waking up at 3pm, to feeling physically sore all over, to watching way too much non-regular tv, to playing the rediculously addicting flash rpg game on newgrounds (called Orc Siege), this day hasn't been at all productive...Even now, it's 2am, I've got class at 8, with homework due for that class, which of course I haven't started yet...heh, some revelation I've learned, eh?

I've been addicted to M2M now, so much so that I stayed up 'til 5am last night learning a few of their songs on the guitar, and the sad thing is that I'm not even playing most of them very well...was going to make a cd today, but of course I was too lazy...actually, I was too lazy to blog earlier, and the only reason why I'm blogging now is because it's just a procrastination to doing my homework...

Wow, just learned that Valen has a blog too, and there's a song playing in the background that's sounding fairly awesome, must remember to ask her what it is...it repeats the word "incomplete" a number of times, oh and is says "Currently Playing - Incomplete" in the viewer bar at the top their...doi...
[Edit (2:18am) - Holy crap, it's from the frickin backstreet boys! Man, that was surprising...well, at first, then it seemed to fit (Valen being the biggest BSB fan I've ever met, and believe me I've met many). I can't believe how good it actually sounds...if this awesomeness continues onto the rest of their new cd, oh man, I think I'll become a BSB fanatic myself! Heh...]
[Edit (2:33am) - Haha, I just remembered, Valen said that my own voice sounds like Kevin's from the backstreetboys...thought it was funny, so I'm putting it here]

Oh, and on a side note, in regards to the NHL situation, I've been saying since the summer that the compromise would be a luxury tax with a salary cap somewhere around the mid $40's, and what do you know, now everyone else thinks so too! Can't anyone ever figure out that I'm always right?? Haha...

Man, I feel like I've actually run out of things to ramble about, I guess that means I'm gonna hafta actually do my homework now...nuts...I mean crap...heh, family guy...
[Edit (3am) - Well then, haven't even started my work yet...seems like I've found other ways to procrastinate, from looking up backstreetboys to arguing to someone about how you shouldn't not like bsb because of their image and just listen to the music for what it is, to playing M2M on the guitar some more...and now I've got class in less than 5 hours, with homework I've haven't even started yet, and I still wanna get some sleep in...not good...it's almost as if I've gotten used to pulling allnighters, and that can't be good for my health...both physical and mental, and probably emotional to boot...but whatever, I'm just rambling on to procrastinate once again...Ima stoppie now...]

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit (3:45am) - Dagnabbit, this freakin Macro homework was actually interesting! And since it was so interesting, I'm freakin' wide awake now! It's making me wanna play Orc Siege...but then I'll probably stay up all night, so I don't know...then again, I'm only gonna get like 2 hrs of sleep anyways, eh? Heh...]

[Edit (6:34am) - Well, it's official...my sleeping pattern has turned to crap...an unintentional allnighter has yet again occurred, except this time with the sleeping in 'til 3pm means that I should be okay...stupid flash game...but no matter, I'll just have a quick nap at school again, lol...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home