Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Today in a nutshell...

Well, I'll start from last night...watched two frickin' movies, Cheats and House of 1000 Corpses, stayed up 'til 4-5am...cheats was cool, but the rob zombie movie sucked ass! I never did like 70's horror much...anyways, the point of this was that I didn't get much sleep...

But onto today:

1) Dentist!!!
2) Anime!!!
3) Free food!!!
4) Foosball!!!

And there ya go...

But I can't just leave it at that, that's not a Justin-esque post! Haha...but let me expand on this...so read at your own risk (of becoming temporarily narcoleptic)!

1) Well, I woke up fairly early, about 9ish, but then I fell back asleep...then I woke up at the time I wanted to, a little past 10, but then I just couldn't get up! It was so weird, I woke up early but then ended up sleeping in half an hour! But that's not the point...the point is that I only had a few minutes to shower, eat, and brush my teeth before my dentist appointment at 11:15...also, I took too long in the shower, so I was rushed to eat...after I ate, it was already passed 11, but then I realized that I had to go brush my teeth! You can't go to the dentist with chicken suck in your teeth, that's embarrassing! But moving along, by the time I left it was already 11:15, so I was freaking out...all for naught, however, since I still had to wait 20mins before I started my cavity filling...man, I'm so hypersensitive to pain, it's rediculous! I had to have two shots of the stuff to properly freeze my jaw! And I was still feeling the sting! But I got through that ordeal, without passing out or what not, so I'm good...however, my face continued to be frozen for quite a while, including when I came to school...

2) After I left the dentist, it was already quarter to two, so I went straight to kwantlen so I could get to the anime meeting...and lo and behold, I felt like a dufus! I could barely speak properly with half my face all numb, and once again I felt like I was a fool in front of the hottest girl in the school...not to mention last time at the meeting I was stuffing my face with greek food, thus limiting my charm in attracting this girl...but anyways, I wasn't able to ask her for info, but that's mostly because the episode ran late and she left before I had the chance...but oh well, there's always next week...

Bah, you know what? I'm starting to not like this "I never use names" thing in my blog...do you wanna know who's the hottest girl in school? Frickin' Dianne, who goes to the anime thing, that's who...she's friggin 5' tall, and frickin curves galore, and yet she's still amazingly cute, and what not, etc etc, you get the picture...but once again, I don't give a hoot about looks, it's all about personality...so far, she seems really nice, but I really would like to get to know her...

Anyways, onto the other parts of my day...

3) After the anime thing, I came to hang out at 3rd floor, talked to the guys and what not, but then also went with Roger to eat...oh, but first we went to the comp lab, and I tried to check my e-mail while Roger oggled the gun accessories, but the crappy thing is that the stupid browsers at this school don't seem to run javascript properly, and therefore hotmail no longer works! I couldn't check my friggin e-mail, and freakin Melodie e-mailed me back! I need to know where to pick up my freakin Buffy Season 6! I've been carrying around a crapload of money for way to long! But I digress...

After comp lab, Roger and I went to go eat...however, Roger remembered that they were giving out free food, so we decided to see if they still were...lo and behold, they were just barely still giving out more food! That's awesome! I got bagloads of chips, plus some salad, and a burger (sans buns, due to the sesame), plus a crapload of condiment and contiment-like items (such as pickles and a heaping pile of peppers!) and man, that was goooooood....I had a killer stomach ache for about 3 mins after eating all those peppers, but it was sooo worth it! Free food always seems to taste awesome...well, except when it decides that it still wants to live, i.e. forces its way back up, ug...but whatever! Today's free food was awesome!

4) So after coming back to 3rd floor and eating our food, I started playing Mohsin's DS for a while, and man I'm so frickin addicted to this Luigi minigame! I was playing it for hours yesterday, and I almost got hooked today if it wasn't for one thing...FOOSBALL!!! Oh yes, Mohsin and I went down to play some foosball before his class started, but not Roger 'cause he bitched out and left! But oh well, we had to wait forever to actually play a game, and I don't even think Moe got to play, so he went off to class...but I ended up staying on, and played a few games with KSA Rob and some other people...anyways, the crowd died down, and Abraham came along as well, so Rob and I ended up facing Abraham and some other dude. THIS WAS THE BEST FOOSBALL PLAYING I'VE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!!! It was awesome! We just kept playing, and playing, and playing, and I was actually doing fairly decent, if not actually good (as compared to my painfully mediocre ways). But we played for what had to be at least an hour, and Rob and I ended up winning in the end with a score of 10-7...let me say this again: WE WON 10 GAMES TO 7!!! We played 17 friggin games! This was the most fun I've played at foosball EVER!!! And man, that was so freakin' awesome...

Anyways, after winning the campaign, I hung out with Abraham for a little bit, but then I realized that nobody was watching my stuff! I started to somewhat freak out! Hmmm...actually, I don't think I did, I just went up the elevator and got my stuff...oh well...man, I'm rambling again...

Anyways, after I got my stuff, I was faced with a decision: go play foosball again, or go to the comp lab?? Just to state the obvious, I'm in the comp lab right now, so I made my decision, haha...why not play foosball again? I just played the best game of my life, why would I wanna risk this happiness by being beaten like a dog against the real pros?! Haha...well, that and I felt like blogging, lol...

Anyways, (haha, 3rd paragraph in a row), I believe it's time for me to get off the blogging and start surfin' the net!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[[p.s. - No signature thing last post due to having to leave A.S.A.P. w/Shar & her dad...free ride home, all riiiiight!!! Heh...]]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home