Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Curse you, M2M!!!

GAHHH! Frickin' heck...stupid M2M and their incessent catchy songs! Enticing me to find their tabs and play their music when I should be doing my paper that I haven't even started yet but is due tomorrow...

Stupid being tired because of not getting enough sleep because of pulling an allnighter yesterday...

Stupid me for being such a procrastinator and not finishing this off last month...

Stupid blogging taking me away from starting my frickin paper!

Stupid lack of coherency...

Screw this...STUPID EVERYTHING!!!

And to think, I was so awake for a moment there, but then I just wasted my time and now I crashed and I feel like falling over just like last night, except now I don't have a very interesting subject to write about...And it's not like I have that much to write about, it has a MAXIMUM of 700 words, so it's not terribly long...but then I don't wanna have to do the stupid citations and all that junk...but oh well, I'm gonna have to do it eventually, so I should just bite my lip and get it over with...boo, I was always one to walk in slowly and get used to the cold water...

[Which reminds me, talked 'bout stuff in Psych, made me more aware in the type of person I am, and I realized why I'm so clingy...it's just in my nature...or something...but no time for this now...]

Heh, I've got class in 5 hours...don't think I'm gonna make it to that one! Unless I hustle, heh...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit (6:30am) - Finally able to hit my stride, as if my mind just passed through a moment of clarity...I've done more work in the past half hour than in the previous 6...and now I'm back to work! SCHAWING!!!]

[Edit (7:15am) - Oh man, I'm finished! And I was finished so quickly! Amazing!!! Oh wait, it only took me like an hour or so to actually get it done...WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I JUST DO IT A WEEK AGO?!?! Gaahhh...but whatever, time for me to be sleeping now...or wait, I could go to class...I seem relatively alert, maybe I will go to class! Awesomeness! Heh...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home