Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year everyone!

Well, came back from Cindy's party, and that was awesome! Bunch of people came, good food, videogames, it was a blast...about a dozen people were there, listed on Jamieson's blog..I'm lazy, so sue me...

The highlight of the night was definately playing PaRappa the Rapper:
"In the rain or in the snow, I got the funky flow, but now I really gotta go!"
"I gotta believ-I got-I g-I gotta be-I gott-I gotta beli-I gotta believe!"
And other such hilarity...many other awesome quotes, but they elude me at this time of night...as well as most of the other things that happened that night, all of which I remember asbeing basically fun...but not "too fun" or whatever, haha...

Which reminds me, tonight was the first time I got pulled over by the police! It was only a roadcheck, but it still got my heart a-racing! I was kinda worried, because I was kinda tired driving home, but I knew nothing would really happen. However, I did find it kinda funny when the officer pushed her face about a foot in front of mine, stared directly into my eyes, and asked "Did you have anything to drink tonight?" Kinda invading my personal space, and it was kinda uncomfortable, but mostly I just thought it was funny, lol...but afterwards, I felt so empowered! I talked to the police, and was able to get by unscathed! SCHAWING!! Awesome way to ring in the new year, feeling all independent alone in my car talking with the cops! Haha! Okay, so it does sound kinda dinky, but whatever...I thought it was pretty cool...

Anyways, it is 4am, and I do kinda have to be somewhere tomorrow at 10am, not to mention the fact that I'm going to Gibsons, so I should get off...wow, 4am, that's nearly exactly 2 years since I had my first ever sabotage-esque flash animation...freaked the hell outta me, stupid optical illusion made me stare at a room seeing what's wrong, had a frickin' picture in the picture, the kind that kept going into itself, so I kinda got lost in that for a while, then BOOM! the frickin' picture/scream popped up...it felt like death! That feeling stayed with me for a helluva long time...was still with me when I watched the Ring, so that completely freaked me out too...but now I'm just rambling again...

...what the heck? How did I manage to talk about another negative in my supposed-to-be-positive blog?? That's a bunch of junk! It was an awesome day! Hooray for everything and all that! And happy new year everyone!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

p.s. - Oh man, I still haven't made my resolutions...gonna be on my next post I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home