Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Freakin' Christmas!!!

Hooray for everything!

I can't believe how quickly the christmas spirit can come back in just a few hours! I'm so friggin happy right now!

I actually got a frickin phone! A FRICKIN' PHONE!!! That's awesome! I couldn't believe it, because for the past few weeks my mom kept going on about how I wouldn't be able to get a phone this christmas...no money and what not...but wouldn't you know, I open up my present this morning, and BAM! there was a phone! SCHAWING!!!

All that junk that happened yesterday, it doesn't matter, I probably just overexaggerated the situation in my head anyways...BUT I GOT A FRICKIN' PHONE!!! Who cares anymore!!! Hooray for everything!!!

And it's exactly the kind of phone I wanted too! Camera phone, but nothing terribly fancy, flip phone, but not a weird kind...OHH YEAH!!!

Actually, now that I think about it, it's not just because I got a perfect christmas present this year that's making me feel so happy...it's more about the fact that my mom tricked me into believing that I would have to wait, but then got the phone for me anyways! I love my mom! I kinda feel bad about yelling at her yesterday about unimportant stuff, but I know she understood...and she got me a frickin' phone! NIIIICE!!!

Oh, and as a side note, I decided to get a game on my phone...what game, you might ask? Why, Billiards, of course! SCHAWING!!! Okay, so it's a fairly dinky game, but whatever, it's still pool! And it's still on my new phone! MY NEW FRICKIN' PHONE!!!

Okay, so I'm probably boring everyone right now, so I'm off to tinker with my phone...hehe...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! My phone number!

604-809-0714

But no weirdos that I don't know try to phone me up, ya hear? And no prank calls! [and yes, I do know that by saying that everyone will prank call me now...hehe]

Hehe, actually spent the last 10mins with my phone, maybe I should finish off this post first, eh? Lol...I HAVE A FRICKIN' PHONE!!! SCHAWING!!!

Until next time, I guess...PHONE!!!


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert...with a PHONE!!!

p.s. - PHONE!!! SCHAWING!!! NIIIIIICE!!! lol...Merry Freakin' Christmas everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home