Thursday, December 16, 2004

Oh no, oh no, oh no...OH YEAH!!!

Oh man, I feel so pumped up! It's 11pm, and I'm just about done my essay! Just another page or so and I'm finished! That's frickin awesome!

Not to mention the fact that I was able to go to school, see my friends, play some pool, go to Rob's house (along with Cindy and Shar) to see his little sister, and stay long enough to have dinner there! Overall, that must've meant I took 5 hours out of my day for socialization, when I thought I'd be stuck at home all day, thinking I won't have enough time to get my essay done...but man oh man, when I got home, I was in such a good mood that I was able to really get cracking! And I'm nearly done my essay! WOOO!!!

Why don't I just finish the essay first and then blog, you say? Because I'm feeling way too hyper, that's why! Just the fact that I can be finished with this essay within the next hour is just too frickin amazing to me! I wrote practically the same amount from 6:30am - 3:30pm as I did from the past two and a half hours! WHOA!!! This means that I'll probably be able to have a good nights sleep, wake up relatively early, have a nice breakfast, and still have time for some last minute studying before my english final! Giggity giggity giggity!!!

Oh man, now that was a rush...but I guess I should get back to my essay before I do something ridiculous like play some candystand pool...hehe...

Ohhh, online pool...but NO! Time for work now! Hopefully I'll be able to get back into my train of thought, lol...

And don't forget, party at my place on Saturday!!!

Until next time, I guess...SCHAWING!!!


--> As told throught the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home