Thursday, December 23, 2004

Ornie Focker!

Haha, Meet the Fockers was hilarious! I haven't laughed that hard in quite a while...but I might as well start at the beginning...[edit: Warning! Long and Boring Blog Ahead!]

First of all, I did end up sleeping for a few hours, but I did wake up early to study before my test...it was kinda weird, because although my body was tired (i.e. droopy eyes, etc etc), my mind was still so hyper! Kinda weird...but anyways, I ended up getting to school at 7am for some last-minute cramming, but after about 20mins of straight studying, my mind still felt too hyper...too hyper to concentrate, which is not good when you have a frickin final exam in less than an hour! So to calm my mind, I started to write out the things that popped into my head on the chalkboard...then, that went over into writing song lyrics, and that calmed me down...my writing was like chicken scratches though, I don't think anyone could've read it, lol...oh, they were by Vroom, "Untitled" and "Tigers" before the test, then "Dumb Like That" afterwards...

Speaking of my test, it went fairly well...hopefully I got my 80 something percent so I could keep my A+, but I'm having my doubts...not that it really matters all that much I guess...and A would be perfectly fine, shouldn't get too worked up over it...I made my choices...but enough of all this schooling junk, the day hasn't even started yet!

After Shar got out of her test, we, along with Jake, decided to go play pool (of course) ...also, we got Jamieson and Andrew to come along as well, which was pretty cool...so we played pool for a few hours, and that was a blast...pool is always fun, but I don't know, it just felt a little bit cooler today...maybe because of the fact that I'm finished with schooling this semester! Woo!! ...or, maybe it was because it was a (seemingly) smaller table, I don't know...haha...

So after the poolage, we went to the mall to get a bite to eat...two cheeseburgers for less than $2 is pretty cool, especially when you get a bunch of McNugget sauces for free...except when I asked for water, they gave me this tiny little baby-sized cup! It was rediculous! But that's okay...we saw Sheena and Caitlin and friends carolling for Salvation Army today, and that was pretty cool...I was thinking of joining, but then I heard them sing like 20 different verses of the carols that I've never even heard before, so I kinda was a little discouraged, haha...maybe next time I'll prepare myself and study the songs!

Anyways, after we finished eating we kinda just hung around for about an hour, and that was pretty cool...actually, I heard quite a bit of previous gossip of the crew that happened "before my time", and that was pretty interesting...actually, this gossip, well, "reminiscing", started during pool...but anyways, the point I'm trying to make here is that it was cool to kinda know what exactly has been happening with my friends...even my peripheral friends...oh, and Ahmad came by as well and hung out for a bit...it was about this time that I started to feel pretty tired, probably my lack of sleep catching up...oh who knows, maybe my coffee was just starting to wear off, lol!

Oh, I almost forgot the most important thing tonight...Lucas actually phoned Shar! Hooray for her! So, after a lot of fussing, she ended up getting Lucas to go to a movie with her tonight...well, more on this later...

Moving right along, after hanging out for a while, Ahmad drove the three other guys home, and I came along for the ride thinking that I'd go home as well...Shar stayed at the mall, since she had to meet up with Lucas...ooooh, walking in the mall alone with Lucas...wooo!! Anyways, after Ahmad dropped them off, we went back to the mall, thinking I'd just get dropped off on the way to silvercity (since Ahmad was watching the movie with them also, so it won't feel so akward or something)...however, when we met up with Shar and Lucas (and Lucas' friend Joel, more on that later), we found out that they were just going to watch it in the mall! So, after borrowing money from Ahmad, I decided to come watch the movie as well...I think at about this time I started to get my second wind, probably because I knew I had to stay up to watch the movie, hehe...

However, the movie didn't start for a while, so Ahmad, Shar, and I were just wandering the mall for a while, then we decided to just sit and chat it up, "people watch" a bit, that sort of thing...all this while Lucas and Joel finished up some last-minute christmas shopping...oh yeah, we also saw Reuben and May-Belle, they were christmas shopping also...that was cool to see them there...

Oh, and as it turns out, Joel actually went to McNair with me! Not only that, he was my friggin teammate on the Ultimate team! That's so weird, because it turns out that he's been friends with Lucas since like grade 2...it really is a small world after all!

At about half an hour before the movie started, we met up with Lucas and Joel in the food court, as they were eating...and the funniest thing, Joel is like a frickin clone of Ahmad! Same humor, etc etc...it was hilarious! They really hit it off! Actually, it started to be kinda funny-funny, because Ahmad and Joel did all the talking (and joking), so Shar and Lucas never really had a good chance to talk and stuff...but it was unintentional, so what can you do...hehe, Lucas did seem kinda uncomforable though, but was it the "Man, why did all these friends have to come, I wanted to be alone with Shar!" kind of uncomfortable or was it more of the "Man, I'm so embarrassed, my friend won't shut up!" kind, haha...And yes Shar, it can be the first one! Lol!

Anyways, after this chatting, we went to see the movie...and man, was that movie ever hilarious! Meet the Fockers! Jeez, I haven't laughed like that in sooo long! There's so many good parts, but I always forget them! This always happens too...the first time I watch a good movie, I only remember that it was really good, and not any details (i.e. Team America...if it weren't for others, I'd have forgotten everything...), and in Meet the Fockers, I don't remember anything except for the taped thingy at the end..."just remember, you're uncle's a *poop sign*!!" LOL!!!

Anyways, after the movies, we said our goodbyes, and went home...and that was pretty much my day! Man, was it ever a long day...lol, so I guess that means it was a long blog too, hehe...although, looking back, it doesn't seem very entertaining...but that's okay; because I had a pretty good day overall, I just wanted to record everything so I'll be able to come back to this later on and be able to reminisce, lol...

That being said, it's well past 1am now, and I've been blogging / msning for nearly 2 hours now, so I think it's time for me to stop...and man, I'm actually super tired right now...practically no sleep for the past three days, I guess...oh man, that' s right, no school! That means I can sleep in super late tomorrow! haha!

Oh wait, that'd just ruin my sleep schedule, lol...I'll just wake up whenever I wake up then...but enough of this! I'm getting off! Hooray for everything!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: Well, it's the next day...and, well, I kinda woke up at 3pm, lol...there goes my sleep schedule! Haha...but oh well, at least I got a good nights rest...although, I do have a slight headache, probably from oversleeping, lol...Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays yous guys!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home