Friday, December 31, 2004

Ah, snow...

I've forgotten how beautiful a snow-covered mountain looks...went snowtubing yesterday at Cyprus, and that's the first thing I thought of when I got there...it was beautiful...man, I really do like winter; actual winter, not this dinky Vancouver raining-during-christmas winter...

But that's besides the point...just wanted to talk about the snowtubing!

So anyways, this was my first time snowtubing, and I must say that I had fun...it wasn't terribly thrilling like downhill ski / snowboarding, but fun nonetheless...even waiting in line to go down the hill was nice and relaxing, just staring at the snow-covered trees, watching as little ice crystals fall from the sky...and I had a good time with every out there too, haha...

Which reminds me, Nicole friggin threw a snowball right at my friggin chest, and let me tell you, snow down your shirt isn't a nice feeling, especially when you're blindsided! But it's all good, I was laughing through most of it anyways, lol...

Hmmm, now that I think about it, I've never been to Cyprus besides yesterday...hmmm, I've never been to Grouse or Seymour either...anyways, I was surprised that Cyprus was so close! It's less than an hour away, and I've never been there?! That boggled my mind...and then it got my mind to thinking, why the heck don't I ever go up there? I want to go every week now! Snow is awesome!

Although I had a good time, coming back home was a nightmare...it was about 4 when we stopped tubing, and I got home at quarter to 8...the hassles of not having your own car, I guess...well, the gist of it was that my dad couldn't leave to pick me up 'til late, and traffic both ways was a nightmare...

But what the heck, why focus on the negative when I had such a great time, eh? Snow is awesome! Screw everyone and their "Oooh, I don't like driving in the snow," I want it to snow in Richmond like it did all those years ago...I want snow big enough to be measured in metres! Schawing!

But I'm rambling...

Happy New Year everyone!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home