Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Niiiice

Well then, it's been a pretty good couple of days...

[Edit: Man, I ramble way to much on my blogs...read at your own risk (of falling asleep and hurting your head when it smashes into the keyboard, lol...)]

To start off, boxing day I slept in fairly late, but was still dragged along by my mom and sister to drive them to go shopping...it was the first time I've ever gone shopping on boxing day, and man, was it ever crazy! There were like lineups everywhere, the mall was packed...what a sight! And, being the brilliant man that I am, I didn't bother driving around for a parking space, I just followed this one guy right from the entrance to his car...parking took me three minutes! I'm a frickin genius! Haha...

Anyways, I ended up buying a couple jackets / sweater things, and I also bought myself FFI&II:DoS, which is pretty cool...however, upon opening the game at home, I realized that I didn't wanna spend my entire winter break playing videogames, as I would normally do, but more on this later...

Monday, I also slept in fairly late...actually, most of that day was kind of a blur, but I do remember going to the minischool potluck thing at Melody's place...however, it turned out that more than the minischool were invited, and when I walked in, there were like 20+ strangers seemingly staring right at me, and man did that feel akward! A little while later, say an hour or so, a few other people I knew started coming, and it was nice talking to everyone again...Kris showed up, but Rob didn't! That bastard! Haha...but oh well, the party was alright...

Today, I woke up relatively early, around 11:30ish...watched the replay of the 3rd period of U.S. world junior game yesterday, and that was pretty cool...8 goals in 7 minutes! That's awesome! Haha...after that, my sisters got me to play Cranium Turbo with them, and I guess that was kinda fun...although, I didn't like wasting 2 hours of my day when I could've been gone! But that's alright...

After that, I decided to finally get a haircut...however, my normal $10 haircut place was closed for the holidays, so I went to the Magicuts in Lansdowne...it was pretty cool, my hairdresser/barber has a daughter in McNair, in the minischool, so we got to talking about that...it was kinda strange, 'cause I'm not normally that talkative when I'm getting a haircut...however, she tricked me into getting it cut really short! I told her I wanted the #2 on the sides, and leave 1 1/2 inches on the top...however, she somehow managed to trick me into only leaving an inch on the top, and it looks so short now! Every time, I want to leave the top a bit long so it'll grow in nicely, but every time something happens to make it get cut really short! Bah! lol...But oh well, it's just a haircut, it'll grow back...

After my haircut, I wandered the mall for a while trying to call up people to see what they're up to...one problem though, I don't have very many phone #'s yet! Haha! What good's having a phone if I'm not able to call anyone! But moving on, of the #'s that I did have, only one person was able to go hang out tonight! That was kinda annoying but oh well, haha...I did have a fairly interesting evening with Krystle though, and it was nice to get outta the house and not stay at home and play videogames all winter, which was the whole reason of me trying to phone everyone today...

Anyways, I started driving around richmond for a bit, then I went to pick up Krystle at her house in vancouver, then we decided to go back to richmond...we ended up going to RPM, thinking that we'd get something; however, Krystle didn't find the lemon chicken she wanted, so we decided to leave...therefore, I braved the RPM parking lot for no good reason whatsoever! haha...but anyways, we decided to just go eat at richmond centre...

After fooding, there wasn't really much else to do except drive aimlessly around richmond for a while...one interesting place to note was that we drove around steveston, and we did stop at that wharf place on river road...it's pretty cool out there, the boards were all frosted over, so we were sliding away...I think we should all go out there more often, it's a nice place to hang out, lol...anyways, after pretty much running out of places to go in richmond, we decided to go drive aimlessly around vancouver, just as a change of pace...actually, we then decided to drive to UBC, to talk to our friend who lives on Campus...so after getting lost a bajillion times, we were actually able to find Gage tower, lol...man, when I actually start going to UBC, I'm gonna have to study the map for hours just to know where I am in that frickin' place...but anyways, we met up with Alan downstairs, had a nice little chat for a while...didn't go up to his apartment though, but that's alright...but man, does he ever have a nice view...3/4 of his viewing space is open ocean, and apparently the sunsets are spectacular...But anyways, no going off on tangents, lol...

After talkin' with Alan, I drove Krystle home, then I went home myself...all in all, it was nice to talk to her and such, and we had a good time driving around town and all that...too bad I couldn't find anyone else to come along too...but that's okay, I did have fun tonight, and it beats staying at home playing videogames all day!

Oh, and that reminds me, I get to go Snowtubing on thursday! Mega awesomeness to the max! lol...however, the whole cabin-with-5-girls-and-myself thing for new years fell through, which kinda sucked...so in that case, everyone to Cindy's place for new years! Boo-yah!!! Heh...

Anyways, being that it's past 3am, and I have run out of things to bore everyone with, I think I'll stop before I start rambling on about nothing for another hour! Oh man, that reminds me, I'm gonna have to wake up early tomorrow to help clear some hedges or something...nuts! lol...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home