Monday, December 20, 2004

Ahhh....?

Well, I was kinda having a blah day...waking up late, lazing around, still feeling kinda bad from last night...not to mention me getting an e-mail from that girl's mom...that was kinda freaky...actually, it scared the hell outta me, but whatever...then I picked up my mom from work, and being that I was still in kind of a bad mood, we had a little fight, and that kinda got me down also...

But then I went to the party, and although at first I was still in a bad mood, by the end of the dinner I was feeling somewhat better...can't put my finger on exactly how, but whatever...also, I was pleasantly surprised at how my reasoning was not as clouded as I thought it would be...or maybe it was, except it was just a different kind of justification...but oh well, the point is that I had a good time at earls tonight :-)

Which reminds me, good job Shar! You finally talked to Lucas! And what happened again? Was it a good thing that you talked to the guy?! Exactly!!! Like everyone said, you should've done this months ago! But it don't matter that you slowly tugged away at the band-aid instead of ripping it off, the point is that it's off, eh? Except in this case, it's not yet finished...you've only just begun your journey, my friend...and alls I've got to say to that is good luck!

Anyways, after the dinner, a whole bunch of us went to Oscars for pool, and that was also quite fun, as pool usually is...also, at the end, everyone left except for me and Ahmad, cause we wanted to keep playing, so that was pretty cool. However, that game was kinda funny...halfway into the game, he got a call from                 ...however, he then started playing while talking on the phone, shooting with one hand...it looked hilarious, cell phone in the left hand, balancing the cue against the railing with the right...actually, I was kinda getting scared, because it almost looked like he'd be able to beat me one handed, lol...I did end up winning the game, but just barely...I still felt kinda embarrassed, but whatever, it was tons of fun...

Anyways, that's about it for my day, and I'm feeling okay right about now...well, except for the fact that it's past 3am, I'm gonna have to study my ass off for the next few days, and that I'll probably end up spending way too much time socializing in comparison to my studying...but that's alright :-)

Man, I'm rereading that e-mail again...it was actually very nice, except it was hella scary..."I am asking that you discontinue any contact with her"...'nuff said.

...well that was kinda weird, after I read the e-mail I started to surf a bit, relevant to the e-mail...Opened my eyes a bit...I kinda know why her mom said that, but I don't know, when someone says you can't have something...

But anyways, it's really late now, and I do have to study, so I should go now...even though I'll probably end up surfing the net for a while anyways, haha...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home