Wednesday, December 22, 2004

STUPID COFFEE!!!

Stupid coffee! I was so friggin hyper tonight, I don't know why...it was just one large coffee, don't normally get so hyper...maybe I drank it too fast or something, lol...I did get a stomach ache initially, haha...

But whatever, the point is that it's 12:30am, I'm still freakin bouncing off the walls (or at least drumming away on everything in sight), and to top it all off I got my Econ final at 8am! What the heck! I'm thinking I'm just gonna do my studying tonight, then cram a bit before the test or something...but I don't know, I'm still so hyper from the coffee...shouldn't have drank it, but oh well, I thought I needed it to stay up and study, lol...

Anyways, besides that, my math final was okay, the test was fairly straightforward, so hopefully I'll still be able to get my A-...And I do feel quite a lot better now, not so depressed and junk, so that's good...

As a side note, I kinda really want a job...the problem is, my hours are going to suck tremendously next semester, with the me at surrey on wed. and having classes everyday of the week...plus fri. night / sat. morn. is out as well, so that leaves me with only sunday, possibly sat. night during the winter nights, thursday nights, and wed. during the day...not a very good availability for one who is looking for a job...I'm not even able to get a frickin job at wendys, as I believe I have said before...

But why the heck am I thinking that far ahead when I still have a finals to take in about 7 hours?! I still gotta study for this test, get enough sleep, etc etc...stupid missing the last two weeks of class then realizing later that I've never done any of that stuff yet in my previous course...if that makes any sense, lol...but I think I'll do just fine...considering I got close to freakin 90% the first time I took Micro, I should damn well be able to pull off an A+ the second time around...

Which reminds me...I always feel embarrassed to talk about my marks, because it always seems to segregate me from my friends...work-wise, we're about the same, but marks-wise, that's another story...and it's kinda hard to be pissed off when I don't meet my own standards when other people around me are failing...it just seems rude...

Others: "I did so bad on my test!"
Me: "Yeah, I didn't do so great on mine either...so what did you get on your test, if you don't mind my asking?"
Others: "I got 42%..."
Me: "Oh...that sucks..."
Me Thinking: ("Man, I got 72%...why should I complain...")

Actually, now that I think about it, I don't even know why I'm really talking about it, because it's still embarrasing to talk about my marks...and to all those who say I should be proud of my marks, I say whatever...I'd rather be average...that's why Doug was my hero...doo doot doo doot doo doot dooo doot doo doot doot!

Wow, that was random...probably the coffee, lol...

Holy crap, I've been writing for nearly half an hour! That's crap! I'm supposed to be studying for my final! ARRGHHISH!!! I always spend way too much time on my blog...but oh well, keeps me sane! hehe...

Hopefully I can get my eighty-something percent on this test so I can get an A+ in the class...I feel like it would be so embarrasing if I got anything less...but like I said earlier, I already feel embarrassed talking about it...

That's it! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!! STOPPING NOW!!!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home