Sunday, December 05, 2004

Man...screwed...

Well then, stayed up super late last night watching joke videos on the many joke video sites on the net...super late meaning past 6am...and why did I do this? I don't know...

My latest guess is that I figured out last night that I'll probably have to spend another year at Kwantlen...this is due to the fact that I might not be able to get the courses that I need to transfer to UBC...and that really pissed me off...wanted to be able to laugh, so I watched funny net videos...

However, now that I think about it, another year at Kwantlen isn't so bad...another year to slack off before really cranking it up for UBC...hopefully people will be staying there next year :-) No wait, I don't want that, people should be able to get to wherever they wanna go next year...but oh well, at least I'll still have Kris and Rob for sure, heh...

Oh, and as a side note, "Jojo - Leave (Get Out)" is a hilarious song! And it's even funnier when you're able to play it on the freakin guitar! lol! Also, Dm to C sounds really cool...haha...

Man, I've really gotta step it up...no more distractionariums!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home