Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Annoyances

Well, a bunch of stuff happened over the past 2 days...most importantly, I finally registered for my classes. And that was hell...

What happened was that on Monday, I was supposed to register at 9 a.m., however, my stupid registration fee didn't go through yet! Sure, I just did it on Friday, but it was by EFT! It's supposed to be instant! Jeez! Anyways, that pissed me off, because I couldn't get the courses I wanted for a good schedule...I had to make 2-3 trips from school, home, and the bank just figuring all of that junk out...and right when I was going to pay another $240 (to guarantee that I'll be registering 7am the next day), the stupid bank transfer went through! All that stupid junk, and all I had to do was wait a few hours! But that's alright I guess...I ended up playing pool once again that night, which is always awesome...

And the next day, I finally was able to register for my classes. But low and behold, my schedule is awful! Not only do I have class at 8am twice a week, I've also got two 7-10pm classes! But that's not even the best part...one of my 7-10 classes is in frickin SURREY! That just sucks! But then again, I got all the courses necessary to *possibly* get into UBC next term, so I shouldn't complain too much...I'll take this as a life lesson sort of dillio...and besides, Surrey has a gym on campus! Therefore, every wednesday will now be my workout day! SCHAWING!

I gotta look at the positives, I've been seeing way too many negatives lately...well, more like obstacles really...and that's not even academically!

Academically, I've been slacking off terribly...and although I absolutely know the reason why, it still doesn't seem to justify it in the long run...the short run, however, is a different story...

And what's with the vagueness, you might ask? Take a guess :-)

Anyways, it's 1:42 in the morning, and once again I have slacked off from my actual work that I need to be doing, such as MY FRICKIN PAPER! Also, it seems that I won't be able to do my presentation after all, due to the fact that I'm a lazy bastard...well, not necessarily, more like a person with skewed priorities...screwed up priorities as well, according to what today has brought me...

But what actually happened today...? Lets see...registration in the morning...class at 10...skipping english to "study"...ending up going to RPM...giving up on studying for my exam...did my exam...helped Shar with math...freaked out when Mohsin's stuff wasn't there when we came back from fooding...wasted a few hours waiting for Mohsin...Mohsin telling us that he gave his stuff to Jaimie, haha...met up with Jake and Donald from Toronto...and finally, as usual, POOL!!! Hehe...

So let me ask you this:
Is socialization worth loosing a few points on your overall GPA? -->To me, absolutely. And besides, as Ahmad says, I'm learning "interpersonal skills" for my future career...yeah, I'm learning...hehe...

Hmmm, one more thing...I finally realized exactly why I've been socializing so much recently instead of doing work (or at least the main reason why). However, I have been having second thoughts about why I socialize so much...and I think it's fair to assume it's because I'm having second thoughts about this "main reason" of mine.

Again with the vagueness, eh? Haha, I love this...

Wow...I was about to go off, and then I started to ramble on for 25 minutes...that's horrible! I gotta get off this blog, and at least make a file for my paper...haha...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: I'm such an idiot procrastinator...on so many levels...lets just say that it's late, and I haven't started my paper after I finished the blog...I swear, I've always hated ripping off the band-aid...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home