Wednesday, December 08, 2004

More Annoyances!

Oh man, you know what happened? After pool, with only Shar and myself left playing, I realized that I left my backpack in Mohsin's car! And it wouldn't usually be so bad, I'd just pick it up the next day, but I've got a paper due tomorrow, and the book my paper is going to be on was in my bag!

So I ended up having to drive all the way to friggin DELTA to get my backpack! Man, Mohsin, why do you have to live so far away! And man, that was an adventure...first time ever really going out that way, but I'm glad that he gave good directions, and that I'm able to take directions fairly well too, lol...

Anyways, that pretty much ate up another hour on top of my spending all day socializing at school then going out for Boston Pizza and the Pool...so basically, I came home at 11:30ish...

So do I start doing my paper immediately? Of course not! I have to go online and talk on msn for hours! And I'm talking on msn right now, btw...hehe. Also, I think I'm going to have to take a shower before I start as well...and considering that it's almost 1 a.m., I'm probably going to start my paper at around 2ish! That's kinda horrible! But hey, that's what I get for procrastinating, and I can live with this...for now, at least...

And one more thing. Some recent events have made me think about an old cliche, except I thought I'd change it up a bit to fit with my philosophy:

Nice guys finish last, but at least they finish...it just takes a little longer!

Which means that being nice doesn't get you very far in the short term, but in the long run, everthing will usually work out for the best...and I sure hope everything will work out for the best...I'm just going to have to wait a little longer...

Until next time, I guess...


-->As told throught the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: Yes another edit...as it turns out, I did end up back on the comp at around 2ish, except I have found every way to procrastinate...from commenting on blogs, to playing the guitar, to turning down the thermostat, to editing my own blog! And now I'm getting sleepy! I'm getting worried...my work habits are completely down the drain, and I'm starting to really laze it up now...hopefully this won't follow me into my career...]

[Edit#2: It's just after 8am, and I'm finally finished my paper...however, as to the fact that I'm nearly collapsing onto my keyboard, and that I really have to attend my class at 10, means that I'll probably sleep for 3-4 hours at the chill spot once again...either that, or in the middle of class...hehe]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home