Monday, December 13, 2004

Pasko Sa Bagong Taon!

Haha, watching a filipino chrismas program on channel 20...it's so corny that it's awesome! And it's got all these traditional filipino christmas songs, and in the next segment there's like new R&B chrismas songs that they cover! It's just cool...too bad I need my mom to translate most of it though :-)

Anyways, I wanted to let everyone know that my sister and I (well, mostly my sister) are having a party next saturday night, Dec. 18th. Studying, you say?? BAH! You can stop for 3 hours and drop by! Hehe...but anyways, it isn't going to be anything really big, and we're probably just gonna watch a movie and have pizza and stuff like that...but if all goes well, we might be able to have kereoke! KEREOKE!!! AWESOME!!! Oh, and my sister said that we're kinda doing a secret santa spin-the-bottle type thingy, so if you wanna bring a small, unisex present, we can do a gift swap thing with others and it'll be fun! Or so my sis says, lol...

To sum up, there's a party at my place next Sat., Dec. 18th (time TBA), so if you can make it, come along! And bring a little present for the secret santa if you wanna!

[Edit, 2 a.m.: The party is probably going to start around 6:30-7 p.m.-ish and end around midnight-1ish, according to my sister...oh, and another thing, I hope you guys don't mind being in a half-renovated house...my mom's kinda embarrassed, but I don't mind, and if you don't mind either, then I don't see the problem, lol...]

Anyways, I'll blog about my weekend eventually, but right now I'm off to watch some more Pasko Sa Bagong Taon! Hehe...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home