Thursday, December 09, 2004

Fairly Nice

Well then, I've had a fairly nice day...

After I finished my paper, I guitar'd it up a bit, then had a shower, then went to school...was falling asleep during econ at 10, haha...ended early, but stayed up and talked to people...then took nap at 12:15ish, slept until quarter to 2...and that was my sleep for all of two days! At 2ish, went to white spot with Roger and Angelake...we finished about 6 little cup things of honey mustard sauce, hehehe...then came back to school, close to 3:30, went to talk to my sociology teacher...handed in my paper, told her I couldn't do the presentation, she said it was okay and the 10%'ll be put back into the book review paper...my teacher's nice...

Jeez, my head feels so fried...don't even know if any of this makes any sense...but I'll continue on with my day anyways, before I forget, hehe...

So anyways, after talkin with the teacher, we went to RPM, we being Mohsin, Reuben, Rob, Shar, and Myself. Roger, Angela, and Jake were supposed to come, but Roger's car key broke in the lock or something, had to get his sister's, and since they all had something to do soon anyways, they just decided not to come to RPM...anyways, I didn't get anything there, but other people did...and it was fun...when we came back at the school, a bunch of us went to the computer lab, a bunch of us being Rob, Cindy, Shar, and Myself. Don't remember what Rob and Cindy did, I did some blog surfing for a bit, and Shar did her project...but then she finished, and wanted to go on yahoo pool, but since yahoo pool wasn't working, I told people to go to candystand instead, and we all had a blast playing the candystand pool...the points one was the best, and Shar and I played that for a while...stupid Shar! I was winning for most of the match, but she pulls up with like 12 in a row and ends up beating me! Haha! But anyways, after this electronic pool match, we couldn't help but go to oscars and actually play some real live pool...so we played for about an hour or so, ended up playing 5-6 normal games, 2 of which didn't end with one of us scratching on the 8-ball hehe, as well as a couple 9-ball rounds...and I must say, 9-ball is so much fun!

Man, isn't that a metaphor of my life...I play like a pro, and then I scratch on the 8-ball...haha

Anyways, after pool, Shar drove me home...and at home, I finally had some homemade dinner! And not just any ordinary dinner; it was SINAGANG! That filipino soup is the best frickin food in the world! It was yum-tastic! The beef, with the sour tamarind mama sita soup base, and the spinach and cabbage...I swear, along with turkey dinner, it's gotta be my favourite food!

Oh man, this seems so discombobulated...my friggin head must be a mess...therefore, as it is quarter to midnight, I believe that it is time for me to bid adieux...or adieu...or whatever...man, and to think that I'm part french...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home