Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Singing fun, fun, fun!

Well, let me just say that today was quite alright...gots me 5 hours of sleep, and that's usually enough for me to carry on in the day...actually got a little bit of work done, too...

Well, I woke up at about 12:30 in the afternoon, but by the time I got to school it was already about 2ish. Got through a bit of math, socialized a bunch, etc etc...

Then, at about 4pm, Mohsin, Roger, Shar, Munhong, BobbyO. and myself decided to go to Richmond Public Market [a.k.a. RPM] for some fooding. But we couldn't decide who's cars to take, so we joked around that we could all fit in Mohsin's, lol...needless to say, we had a few laughs over that. However, the funniest thing ever was Roger trying to fit into his trunk! That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long while! He actually had room to go in, told me to close the trunk...so I did it slowly at first, and it just bounced back up as we hear Roger yelp, lol! What could be funnier?! I'll tell you what! After that, he told me to close the trunk harder, and it slammed down and Roger was actually fitting inside Mohsin's trunk! HAHAHA!!!

Well, after that hilarity, we finally went to RPM (took Mohsin's and Shar's cars, so Me, Shar, and Roger had to walk back to her car...in the rain...lol). At RPM, we all got our food, and I ended up getting some bubble tea. Sour Plum bubble tea to be exact. And let me tell you, it was completely not what I was expecting! I made the strangest grimace on the first sip, I'll tell ya what...lol. Not sweet at all, kinda strange tasting...however, it kinda grew on me and it ended up tasting fairly good...not that I'll ever buy that again, mind you...hehe...

But Roger was again the cause of much hilarity at RPM when he started playing the Whac-an-Alligator game. He gets so worked up, smashing away at dem 'gators! Haha! And after a couple of plays, Munhong and Rob decided to join in the action, and the three of them were all smashing away! And we all looked onward, laughing our heads off! New high score of 93! Next time we go, we gotta gets better!

So afterwards, Rob and Munhong went home, and the rest of us went back to school...Elaine came and met up with us, along with Ahmad...we all talked a bit, most people went to class...I actually was able to get a bit more math done, lol...

One thing to note is that Elaine, Roger, Mohsin, and I had a little conversation about Shar, and how she is "so not fat"...lets just say that the words "gorgeous, cute, beautiful, hot mama, etc etc" were used to describe her. So if you're reading this Shar, you should know that people think you're hot! :-)

And that was pretty much my day! Well, got home at 10ish, ate, showered, guitar'd it up until my sis went off the comp at 1, surfed/blogged a bit, and now it's almost 3am! Haha...

Also, I'm really getting into this whole guitar thing...so many songs printed, and I can play most of them...but at what cost?? Hehe, I think it's becoming my new video games...

And to close it all up...Switchfoot is coming to Vancouver on Dec. 6th!!! That's frickin' awesome! And you know what? My friend that grew up with the guitarist of Switchfoot might be able to snag us some free tickets!

But anyways, I've gotta stop, just spent the last ten minutes playing the guitar instead of posting this blog, lol...and you know what? Who cares if it's past 3am, I still wanna guitar it up for a bit :-)

[Man, I think I really am addicted to the guitar, lol...]

Until next time, I guess...[:O)


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

[Edit: Yup yup, it's 4am...I think I should go sleep now :-) ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home