Saturday, November 20, 2004

Okay now...heh

Well, I had a nice rest, went to church this morning, I'm feelin' better...That's about all, haha...

Also, I just wanna say that I love kids. I seem to be so good with them...maybe because I'm tend to be childlike when I'm happy? lol...but yeah, if I ever marry a rich woman, I would love to be a stay-at-home dad...hehe

And one last thing I'm wondering about...I feel better now, but how did I really get this way? Is it because I have solved and accepted what was troubling me, or did my anger just disperse? ...or did I repress it into the innermost beings of my humanity? Because I'm worried that it's the latter...reminds of me of what I realized in highschool: of all the people I knew, I was probably the one most likely to go on a shotgun rampage in my school...along with Kris and Robert, lol...

But that's okay, the point is that I'm feelin much better :-)

Heh...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told throught the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home