Thursday, November 11, 2004

Well then...

Okay, so I've got another question...well, I think some background is in order before I say my question, so here's the deal:

Last year I went to Hope for a Youth Retreat thing with my church. It turns out that I met a girl, and yes in that way...one problem though, she lives in kelowna! We both kinda knew that it wouldn't really work out, so nothing really serious happened, but we did keep in touch and all that. And now, I'm going to Hope again this weekend, and she might be there, which would be awesome...I really would like to see her again :-)

But here's my question: Is it alright to like someone else? Because I know that she'll eventually move to the lower mainland, and I'm fairly sure that if we lived closer to each other we'd already be dating...so I guess my question really is should I wait a while and date her, or should I consider dating other people?

And no, not because of those rumours that certain people are bugging me about...I was thinking more along the lines that she might want to date other people...However, it did get me thinking, what if I do end up liking someone else? Should I wait or not? Because she does seem to be an exception to my general dating philosophy, since I haven't really gotten a chance to know her very well...

Anyways, I don't know if it really will be such a big deal, since she might not even make it to the retreat this weekend...but oh well, just thought I'd write all this down, try to sort out my thoughts and all that...

Oh man, I wonder if she reads my blog...that's the tricky thing about blogging, you always have to be careful on how much you actually say, since theoretically everything you say can get scrutinized...especially if you go all philosophical all the time like me, lol...

Man, I really gotta clean out my e-mail...they just keep piling up, and I'm so lazy to go through all of them...right now, I have 33 unread messages, and 60+ total in my inbox...some dating back to the beginning of the summer!

Anyways, I think I might be starting to ramble a bit...best to stop now before my blog becomes another essay!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home