Monday, November 08, 2004

Splashy splashy!

I finally went to watermania today! Worked out for about an hour, then went swimming for a couple more...and man, it was awesome! I now fully realize how much I regret sitting on my ass all summer...I could've been ripped! Haha...

Anyways, the hour of working out was pretty good, mostly cardio and that rowing machine...After that, I decided to do some laps in the pool...not the best idea after working out for an hour! I could barely do 4 laps!

But exactly how long is a lap? Once there and back? Or does that count as two laps? And what if that divider thing is up? Does that mean they're half laps then? Well, those 4 laps I could barely do were half laps, once there and once back...so, maybe only 2 I guess...

I guess that's better than the last time I tried swimming though, I couldn't even do a full-length lap without taking a break! Then again, that was quite a while ago...

And another thing...I CAN'T DO PROPER DIVES ANYMORE!!! That sucks! I always used to be such a great diver, but noooo! Not anymore! Maybe it's because I lost all that weight, or maybe because I'm just rusty, I don't know...but man! I gotta practice more!

Anyways, after some diving, I took a break in the steam room...ahhhh, steam room...then I did some more laps, then breaks, then more laps...I think I alternated every 15mins or so...but it was awesome!

And at about 5ish, right when I was about to leave, they opened up the slides! I haven't been on those slides in ages! Granted, they're not spectacular, but still! SLIDES!!! lol...The red one still freaks me out when I go too fast and I feel like I'm falling over, and the blue one is always cool because you get to go so fast...and after all that swimming and exercising, running up the spiral staircase to the slides 8 times in under 5 minutes is hella tiring...but well worth it!

And then I went home :-)

And at home, I had dinner...remembering that all I had that day was a cup of yogurt and some potato chips, I piled it on and ate like a pig! And I paid the consequences, lol...my stomach hurt so much! haha...forgot that the half an hour rule thing counts for after you swim as well...

But whatever, I finally went swimming today! Hooray for me! I'm awesome! lol...

And now I'm at school studying for my midterm tomorrow...but I'm falling asleep, haha...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told throught the mind of an introverted extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home