Friday, November 12, 2004

Free at last! Free at last! Thank God Almighty, I'm free at last!

I can't believe I did my debate today! I was freaking out! But it's ova!!!! SCHAWING!!!

Kinda wish I had another day though, I know I could've been better...but whateva!!! It's ova!!! SCHAWING!!!

Kinda tired, got less than 4 hrs of sleep...I hope I did well enough though...

Going away this weekend! Gotta pack when I get home, then meeting up with my group at church, then it's Hope-ward bound! I don't know, maybe she'll be there, but I doubt it...I hope I'm still going to have a good time there with my friends...

Haha, I might as well tell you all something funny...Do you guys remember the girl who I had a crush on years ago, the one that motivated me to lose weight, and is now one of my best friends? Well, her name is Krystle. And guess what's that girl from Kelowna's name is? Crystal...lol

Eerily similiar to another situation of a friend of mine...you know who you are man...

Hmmm, that's strange...I guess I don't really use names very often in my blog...it's always "then she" or "her" or something like that, lol...then again, nobody's ever really asked for specifics :-)

Anyways, just gots one more thing to say...what's with all the drama? Completely missed everything...hope everything's alright with everything, and that it'll be alright...with everything...?

It's times like these that make me glad I never get called to go hang out...bah, that's a bunch of crap, it still ticks me off...man, don't think this is the time to talk about it...

Anyways, I'm off to the weekend! Ima gonna gets going!

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home