Wednesday, November 24, 2004

...but anyways.

"You'd go out on Friday night, I'll stay in but that's alright, 'cause I have found a click to call my own!"

Haha, just reminiscing on how great Undergrads is, haha...and I just found out that it's out on DVD! That's frickin amazing! Now I gots ta buy the Undergrads set, along with my Buffy season 6, lol!

Just watched my most favourite episode of Undergrads tonight, the one where Nitz falls in love with Jesse...and even though there's so many inconsistencies with that episode, i.e. Nitz already seeing Jesse naked in the Exposed Expo, I still love it...c'mon, Nitz falls for Jesse! That's cool! But then Jesse rejects him, which makes no sense at all, because she said in the last episode that she's liked Nitz all year! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!

And now for some cool quotes from that episode:

Nitz thinking:
"Does your friend secretly have a crush on you? Absolutely not...absolutely not...absolutely hot...very, very hot...damn, she's hot!"

And then:
"Okay, I'm gonna make my move on three. Okay, move making is gonna happen in one... two......... two and a half...... three!"
(Jesse walking across the room)
Jesse: "Later Nitz."
Nitz: "Crap..."

Nitz, while falling asleep after ranting about Cal:
*grumble* Ate my ravioli...*grumble* He can eat my ass...*grumble*

Gimpy: "Heh, good one...hey, I am so not PC whipped..."
Gimpy thinking:
[ShePrime]: "I think this background would look best."
[Gimpy]: "Whatever you say dear..."
[Rocko]: "PC whipped, wwpsh! PC whipped, wwpsh!"
[Cal]: "I say nothing applicable to the current situation, guy."

Nitz in a tirade after Cal ticks him off, goes to see Jesse:
Nitz: *grumble grumble*
Jesse: "So how's Cal?"
Nitz: *grumble grumble* ...BREAK HIS FACE SO GOOD!!

And then:
Jesse: "Pat my bunny, you'll feel better."
Nitz: *grumble* No, Cal - So - Dead!
Jesse: "PAT MY BUNNY!"
Nitz: "Fine! But I don't see how...ooo, soft..."

Gimpy, trying to stop computer virus:
"...stupid everything!"

And onto the other episodes! :

Nitz: "All the weight I lost has gone straight to my ass!"

Cal: "Don't I look naked in my naked t-shirt, guy?"

Gimpy, naked after sheding sneak clothes, to R.A.:
Gimpy: "Do you have a problem with my sweaty manhood?"

Rocko: "Shut up Cal's voice in my head!"
Cal's voice in Rocko's head: "Sorry, guy."

Gimpy, teaching Rocko and Cal how to play Quake:
"You must master your joystick, as a fisherman masters bait"

Cal in bathroom, heavily breathing:
"Hey guy, I'm mastering my joystick..."

Talking to Rocko in jail:
Prisoner: "Shaddup! I'm-a-gonna make you MY bitch!"
[Sniffs Rocko's adult diaper]
Prisoner: "Ewwwww! Stinky!"

Gimpy: [giving Nitz a fake I.D.] "Remember, young Padawan. With great power, comes great responsibility. Heh-heh, Spider-Man."

Rocko: "Ugh! You drink this crap? What is it?"
Nitz: "Water."
Rocko: "Wah tur?"

Rocko: "Okay geniuses, what's it like to kiss a girl?"
Nitz & Gimpy: "Shut up"

Rocko: "You're right, I shouldn't punch Cal 'cause he's the mascot... I should punch 'cause he's Cal!"
[punches Cal]

Cal: "Hey guy, do you know anybody who can tell me all the things that are wrong with me?"
Rocko: "Cal, I've been waiting for this day for a long long time. I hate you Cal, I hate you so much, so very very much."
Cal: "Guy, do you know anybody or not?"

[The title of Rocko's book]
"Things Cal Does That Make Me Want to Kill Him Dead Dead Dead Dead DEAD!"

Cal: "I learned that when you ask women for money, they give it to you. With no strings attached. Except for sex."

The Click on things that are annoying:
Rocko: "It's annoying when your friends leave you out all of the time."
Gimpy: "People leave you out because you isolate people and get drunk and smash things."
Rocko: "I get drunk and smash things because I care."
Cal: "You know whats annoying guys? When a bug flies up your nose, and when you blow your nose there's a bug in your booger."

Mump: "You know what they say, sir, 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.'"
Gimpy: [over radio] "What movie is that from?"
Mump: "Uh...uh..."
Nerd: [whispers to Mump] "Just tell him it's Star Wars."
Mump: "Star Wars."
Gimpy: "Excellent."

Mump: "Take it easy sir don't go into a..."
Gimpy: "KAMIKAZE!!! KAMIKAZE!!!"
Jessie: "You idiot!"
Nitz: "You'll spread our forces out so thin that the only person who could POSSIBLY win would be..."
[They look at Cal, tangled in his sleeping bag with a bra over his head, a glazed look on his face, and drooling]
*Gimpy's men crying*
Cal: "I'm the winner. I'm the Risk champ. Hooray for everything!"

LOL!!! Okay, so I went a little quote crazy, so sue me!

Man, Undergrads is so awesome, lol...and tv tome is amazing also, haha...and did you know that all 4 of the guys are played by the same voice actor, Pete Williams (III)? That's amazing! You wanna know something else hilarious? Here are the full, real names of the click:

Nitz - Parker Walsh
Gimpy - Justin Taylan
Cal - Cal Evans
Rocko - Rocko Gambiani

I didn't know this until tonight! Haha! Gimpy's name is Justin?! LOL! Just goes perfectly with that whole Nitz thing...always saw myself as somewhere between Nitz and Gimpy, but leaning towards Nitz, lol...

And no, my nickname isn't Nits because of the show! At first, it was Nitsuj because of Justin backwards (due to a shrine in Diablo I which flips your name, thought it sounded cool), and then when I played Final Fantasy I, you're only allowed 4 letters in the name, so it got shortened to just Nits...and I also thought that was cool...and then a few years later, Undergrads was on, and I was like "Holy Crap! I'm Nits! He's Nitz! Holy crap, I'm like Nitz in the cartoon!" And Nits was then firmly planted as one of my nicknames, lol...mostly for online stuff, but now people are actually calling me Nits, which is awesome :-)

Oh man, I've wasted so much time with all this undergrads junk! It's 2a.m., and I still gotta do so much homework! lol! But whatever, I'm in such a better mood now because of my semi-nostalgic fascination with this cartoon...and man, was I ever glad to watch that episode :-) Perfect timing...

Until next time, I guess...


--> As told through the mind of an Introverted Extrovert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home