Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Ahh, procrastination...

Stupid procrastination... I have done a grand total of 0 hrs of studying for my test on friday. I haven't even organized my notes... goodness....

But hey, I watched a kickass hockey game, caught most of House, and did a little bit o' youtubing. Actually, a whole whack of guitar stuff too. One take being good enough to put on youtube, heheh... although, it was at 3am, and thusly it was kinda quiet/dark. So, here you go, my blood sweat and tears!

Third Eye Blind - Jumper, a la Nitsguy:




I did five freaking takes, and this one was the best. Yipes, never heeded my earlier advice about the lack of sleep rule, heheh. But yeah, I had fun, and it's quite decent. I especially like the "messed-up" thing I did at the end of the song, where I came in late and sounded a little like Tonic - Mean To Me. Although I'm sure none of you know what I'm talking about. Heheh.

Yup. But as I said in the writing corner thing of my youtube vid, if you do not want to see me again, I would understand. Heheh.

One day I will actually do a decent cover for youtube. One day...

2 Comments:

Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Haha, hey man, if it sounds good and it's fun to play, it ain't never wrong!

1:50 p.m.  
Blogger m said...

Hey, awesome cover, Justin! It's a tough song to sing.

8:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home