Monday, August 07, 2006

Various

Quick summary of my day: wake up noonish, msn talkings, soccer, danny's market, food, computer, computer, computer, computer... yeah wasted so much time doing didly squat on the comp...

Things I wanted to get done today (in no particular order): warranty on my mp3 player, haircut, student loan, going through my e-mails that have accumulated over the past 4 months or so, plus many others I can't quite remember right now...

Also, I've found that a fun thing to do when bored is to look back and read old blog posts that you made. It's instant nostalgia, and I looooove nostalgia. Also, as a bonus, it reminds me that I've actually done stuff in the past few years. That's always good to know.

I'm way too lazy for my own good. But everyone already knows that. Now, that being said, I've been feeling especially lazy in the past couple of days. Hence the lack of long bloggings (relatively speaking that is). Don't know why this is...

Until the next time I post another lazy article of non-ramblings, I guess...




--> As told through the mind of an introverted extrovert, for old times sake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home