Monday, July 24, 2006

Me So Tired...

Seemed like an extra long day today, I'm rEdiculously tired right now... as in, if I put my head down, I'll pass out... I blame the lack of sleep I got on the weekend... that, and the 10 hr work day... needless to say, I decided against going to Hapkido, once again...

Anyways, as it turns out, I won't be coming in to work tomorrow, as they seem to have run out of fish and/or have too many people for the work required. So, what I'm trying to say is, I've pretty much got laid off. THAT SUCKS. Although, this is hopefully for only a day or two; definately am gonna get called back again. Eventually...

On the bright side, I get to freakin' sleep in tomorrow! AWESOME! Although, I would've rather had the $200... oh, another plus, I actually have time to do some errands I've put off for a couple weeks. That's cool. Plus, I kinda have to [edit: I have no idea what I was saying right here... dang, I've got such a friggin' headache...]

I wanna go back to Hope this weekend... very much so... it's soooo awesome.... hmmm, now I'm kinda hoping that I don't work for the rest of the week, then I can leave before rush hour on friday, now that'll be cool... but wait, no, I don't wanna miss four days of work, that's just horrible... GAH. Sucks to be me. I know, I know...

Or wait, if I'm not freaking working, I can actually go there, like, tomorrow!!! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!! Even though I know it's never gonna happen, heheh... but oh man, I've always wondered what it's like during the week, as I've never been to camp meeting during that time... aw man, I've always wanted to stay for the whole week too...

I'm kinda rambly at the moment. Well, kinda am, and kinda not. You know?

Now my head's starting to throb... time to stop staring at the comp screen... dang, I'm not done rambling though... oh well...

Until next time, I guess...
--> As told through the mind of an Introverted Extrovert. For old times sake...

1 Comments:

Blogger Spangie said...

NITS!!!! Where have you been buddy?!?! Haven't seen you or talked to you in such a long time!!!! Hope you're doing good and from the sounds of it everything seems to be fine. So yay!

10:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home