Thursday, August 10, 2006

Into the Nothingness

Yeah, I got off work early today, although my reason for doing so is now kinda invalid, as I'm no longer watching a movie tonight at Hollywood. But, I thought I'd leave early anyways, 'cause I do have a few things to take care of... for example...

The warranty thing for my mp3 player... it'll expire in like a week, stupid me...
Student loan app.
CACEE form for accounting thing. It's like a resume.
...

Okay, I'm sure there's lots more, but these are the major things I gotta get done. Instead, here I am blogging. I am truly a dink.

Although, I'm actually ridiculously tired, as I've been averaging like 4-5 hrs of sleep over the past couple weeks. Kinda catching up to me, I was falling asleep at work today... should perhaps nap... but naps at my house never usually happen, always too loud... but yeah, the point of this here post, of course, is to procrastinate. Because I don't feel like doing anything right now. And that kinda sucks.

But no matter. Here's some youtube!



It's just somebody's band practice, and it's not even that great, but I'm loving the sound of the guitar for some reason... like, around 0:45, for most of the song... kinda reminds me of Vroom, perhaps... man, I can't wait for the zombie battalion vid to be up, so I can show off and gloat about our awesomeness! [or, rather, become super embarassed at watching myself perform... man, I just hope I'm half as decent as people say... video always captures every single little error, and it always stants out sooo much when I watch myself... but I'm getting ranty in these brackets...]

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rohbit said...

I like their sound (the band in the vid).

The drummer is solid and has some very cool fills.

Also, they're playing a major scale melody and other than some weird chromaticisims on their part which really seem wrong, cool song.

8:27 p.m.  
Blogger bj_nitsuj said...

Yup. I agree.

And I just realized something: they're practicing in a friggin' church! I mean, unless you know of anyone who'd have pews in their living rooms or whatever... heheh... thought that was slightly odd...

9:16 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home