Monday, March 13, 2006

Wonderings...

I was just wondering...

Is it wrong to like someone who already has a gf/bf?? I mean, knowing that you'll never wanna get inbetween, or interfere or whatever, i.e. you refuse to be a homewrecker, but still like them anyways? Because I've always found that this was an enormous turnoff...

Also, on a related note, is it wrong to like somebody who is not currently living near where you are, and are therefore unable to have anything more than a long-distance relationship? Because I never really saw the point; take internet relationships for example, so not right...

And is it wrong to like somebody who is completely the opposite of what you're wanting to find in a parter, for the reason that you find her(him) ridiculously incredibly beautiful? Because I always thought that looks should be relatively far down in my list of what I'm looking for, trumped by things like personality and intelligence...

Anyways, as written above, my answers to these questions used to be a resounding YES, it's wrong. Emphasis on the "used to." Now, I'm not so sure... stupid short-term infatuations...

Until next time, I guess...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gautam said...

I don't think it's wrong to like someone who is already taken; I just think it's stupid--not wrong. It won't get you anywhere; however, that's only if you're lucky. Or else, you'll end up in even more shit than before.

As far as other things are concerned, it's not as big a deal, I would say. The aesthetic appeal is far down on my list as well; however, I don't want any ugly chicks either.

5:03 a.m.  
Blogger Victoria said...

I don't think it's wrong to like somebody who already has a gf/bf... I mean, if yourefuse to be a homewrecker, it's not like it's gonna hurt the other person -- it'll just hurt yourself.

No, it's not wrong to like somebody who is living far far away... Again, it'll just be hard on yourself.

And the last one... it's not "wrong", but if you like somebody just based on looks... isn't that a bit shallow?

*hehe*

10:22 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home