Sunday, March 12, 2006

Bunch of Stuff

First off, what's w/ the canucks? So close to not reaching playoffs that it's scary...

Anyways, in other news, watched part of a "best/worst music videos" show on much (more, I believe) and it was about '91. This song was on it. AWESOME, albeit kinda slow and acousticy.

Didn't really do anything today, just watched 2 hockey games and random tv/movies on tv. Not terribly exciting, but I did reconfirm that television is a black hole, sucking me in. Kinda like a passive form of blogging, heheh...

Yesterday was cool, because we recorded the first song for the concert in... June? Wow, that's coming up rather fast. I thought it was in July, heheh. Oh, and just to not have any confusion, I'm talking about my Church concert, and nothing to do w/ the band. Although, I do like recording, and I wouldn't mind if we did end up recording something. Sorry Andrew, I just like hearing my voice actually sounding good, heheh...

Homework is nonexistant in my mind until the night before its due. Same with exams. And any other sort of deadline work. Horrible, horrible habbit that'll probably cost me a job or two in the future. I'm gonna miss mindnumbing labour, personally...

Hockey pool is getting tight, and once again I chose the wrong goalies. I mean, Huet got another friggin shutout? HOLY CRAP! And Lalime started instead of Stanford? What the heck?? And Legace ain't doing quite as hot as I hoped, either. So yeah, with the hockey pool being as close as it is, I was kinda ticked at myself for my lack of faith in Huet. Oh, and in my hockey pool, I'm 6th out of 14. The top six move on into the Tier 1 playoffs, and winner of playoffs = winner of pool. As of right now, I'm having a friggin' playoff race with maybe 2 or 3 other guys, and it's pretty close. Exciting!

So, that's about it. Although, over the past few blogs, I always seem to forget something to blog about and realize it only a few hours later w/o access to a computer, only to forget it once again when I'm online.

Which reminds me. As it turns out, I'm not completely invisible afterall. A bunch of my classmates know my name, and I know theirs. Perhaps I'm just good at making acquaintances...? Heheh...

Until next time, I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home